• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Mindlog

This thread is closed!

That feeling when 5 bomb cycles in you realize you already beat Oryx on that character :]
Fun clear. Pretty great how the tutorial ended up turning into the kill.

Ascendant Plane achieved. It looks just like Revenant except for a green highlight and no more shiny head. Warlock without a shiny head is just no fun at all.

Thank you for the raid team.

todd360

This thread is closed!

That feeling when 5 bomb cycles in you realize you already beat Oryx on that character :]
Fun clear. Pretty great how the tutorial ended up turning into the kill.

Ascendant Plane achieved. It looks just like Revenant except for a green highlight and no more shiny head. Warlock without a shiny head is just no fun at all.

Thank you for the raid team.

This thread is open for business. Please enjoy your stay.

So you can't be revive sniped if you just spam shadestep when getting up? :O

How are we just discovering this now if this is real? Pls be real.

border

It's pretty easy to finish the bounties even if your team is garbage. Kinda weird but w/e

I imagine they noticed a pretty huge dropoff in participation after the first few weeks of ToO.

I pretty much stopped doing it with friends since we stank and got booted out after going 1-3 or 0-3. At least this way there's an incentive to keep playing if only for Infusion fodder.

People will probably still stop after a month when they've gotten all the 300-310 gear they need, but previously many were resigned to never touching Trials again anyway. I know that I was.

Lighthouse%20Gif%20(21).gif

/w Ape and Puma!

spyder_ur

Got the Scout with Full Auto and Third Eye. Seems pretty alright to me. Is that a good roll on it?

Thanks for the run Slammin and Haybro.

LTWood12

Took the night off, but I'm actually excited to play trials in the new format. Does it still go to Tuesday reset or is it shorter now?

ocean

Banned

Zoba with 0 Pulse Rifle kills in Trials with his Hunter. Keep it up my friend. I was checking your stats and a few other people's to see if I could make sense of the Combat Rating stat. Then I noticed that 0 PR kill count and loled

It made me check and I can't believe this but actually got 0 Scout, Pulse or Auto kills in Trials :p Granted, over far fewer games (188 games / 1,088 rounds). But it's a bit revealing as to how exclusively HCs were used. To the point of me never firing another primary type in Trials :p

Rehsa

Wow I missed an entire OT with the craziness of moving and wife having our new baby hunter within 3 days, on top of not having internet for over a week (and still counting, though an email to Comcast corporate lit some fires under some asses) Seems like I missed a lot of disappointment lol. I am going to have to take my PS4 to work tomorrow to pay Xur a visit at least. Hope everyone doesn't quit by the time I am back up and running, miss you DGAF :)

Nice title btw

GRIP

No no, got to maybe 7 or 8 wins? How'd you guys do?

Catch you tomorrow at some point?

We were doing pretty good our first card, got to 4-1 then ran into two pretty good teams and kinda got steam rolled. Our other card didn't go so well.

For sure. I think Berried and Dave might be done with trials for this week so I'm gonna need people to play with lol.

As much as I disliked this map for every other play mode, I actually kinda liked it for Trials. I had some really good games (even against some of the teams that whooped on us).

Does anyone want to do trials for fun? I'm not that good, but I want to play a card to see if we get any wins. Psn is same as gaf.

Top Bottom