• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

coy

Thanks Mr. Skeltal.

Glad to have the exotic sword quest all complete. Add to this finally getting Graviton and it's been a successful day. Been watching Trials streams in between Bob Ross episodes to try to see how I can improve. I do not fare well on Bannerfall except for in Rumble. Even then, I'm just +k/d but not winning.

I never realized how many people here are good at pvp. I think I won either 1 or 2 out of 10 matches. Just kept going to complete the bounty.

And you're all welcome for the easy wins.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
fuuuuuuccckk can anyone help me right quick on fears embrace? Im at the boss and keep gettin my handed to me once I bring him down to half of his health

PSN Godless_Pagan

quoted for the new page....guys its a quick boss fight and you'll get back to whatever you're doin.

I see Trials is a laggy mess, just like IB, fucking Bungie can't get anything right in this pvp.

"We will attempt to match up teams with similar win counts.
If you have 1 win, we will try to match you with another team with only 1 win.
If you have 8 wins… yup.

If we can’t find a high-quality match, we will loosen the win requirements first (in other words, we will not prioritize “wins” over low-latency matches)."

BULLSHIT...had 3 back-to-back matches against red bars. Derek Carroll and the rest of Bungie's pvp staff can go suck a dick.

Oh and the new OT title...facepalm

Wow I missed an entire OT with the craziness of moving and wife having our new baby hunter within 3 days, on top of not having internet for over a week (and still counting, though an email to Comcast corporate lit some fires under some asses) Seems like I missed a lot of disappointment lol. I am going to have to take my PS4 to work tomorrow to pay Xur a visit at least. Hope everyone doesn't quit by the time I am back up and running, miss you DGAF :)

Nice title btw

Hey, congrats on the baby hunter :)

GutZ31

NM KF - 11pm EDT - we will finish what we started.

1. rasengan1337
2. gibbshift
3. drizzay
4. gutz
5. deafmedal

who else wants in?

if you could join, you'll be our fourth, as the other guys have not appeared. :/

I sent ghaleon an invite for the last spot, but if anyone else would like to join, please join now!

Thanks for the run, and sorry to everyone that ran it for it taking so long.
I am sure that the scrubbing was at least partly due to me, with untimely callouts, and deaths.

My only solace is that I was playing on my warlock, and damn do I hate playing them.
Good gaming with everyone, and hope to play with you all again.

GorillaJu

Is there any way at all to see what C Fragments a specific character has? Im afraid I picked some up on one character that my main hasn't...

GorillaJu

Bungie didn't do us any favors with allowing for that kind of ability.
Your only real hope is to go over all of the fragments again if you have no clue which it could be.
There are youtube videos, and wikis to help, as well as sites like destinycalcifiedfragments.com.

Yeah I'm using the tracker website, it's super helpful, what I'm afraid if is that I missed a fragment on my main in the raid possibly but picked up on an alt.

Toki767

I just started a Warlock today. Got to level 30 but man...leveling up to 40 feels like more of a grind than grinding strikes/raids for better gear. I just want to reach the end game stuff. :(

Top Bottom