• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Flawless done! I swear I get killed by the dumbest thing because situational awareness. A map like bannerfall you have to be aware of every direction. Going to run it again tomorrow and hopefully get some stuff. I got the adept scout rifle and emblem only.

Without being able to buy things from Vance, it's kind of bullshit. My friends and I played 20 matches. No idea how many wins we had but it was probably about half. I got one mark and one of my friends got one mark. I really like the Trials armor but having it be 100% rng drops for the winning team and apparently being a rare drop sucks.

Takuan

Just spent 2.5 hrs on warpriest and golgoroth in normal KF. Christ almighty I am never using destinylfg again. Better off doing just about anything else.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...lerkings_fall_tomb_ship_jump_puzzle_animated/

5g2Bayc.gif

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
fuuuuuuccckk can anyone help me right quick on fears embrace? Im at the boss and keep gettin my handed to me once I bring him down to half of his health

PSN Godless_Pagan

Without being able to buy things from Vance, it's kind of bullshit. My friends and I played 20 matches. No idea how many wins we had but it was probably about half. I got one mark and one of my friends got one mark. I really like the Trials armor but having it be 100% rng drops for the winning team and apparently being a rare drop sucks.

You are guaranteed an armor piece (Boots this week) at 5 wins and a weapon (scout this week) at 7.

That's awesome. I guess we never got to 5 wins. Does Vance give you the boots and Scout?

It drops at the end of the match. You might not see it in the end game rewards screen if you get other stuff but it will be in your inventory.

Some armor randomly drops, but it is the new equivalent of the watcher sets. Not great light levels. The gold package also usually gives stuff and is obtainable without needing a bunch of wins.

Only had enough time to play two cards tonight in Osiris. First card my friends and I got 7 wins before losing the streak. I wasn't too miffed cuz I got the Scout Rifle at least. The second card we got 8 wins and then we got totally demolished. I'm kinda miffed because in that last match I got shut down by snipers. I felt pretty powerless because the entire team sniped us from the tree in the courtyard and totally locked us out. I can't snipe at all so my one friend couldn't handle a 3v1 sniper stand-off and whenever my other friend and I poked our heads out for even a second we'd get killed. I wish the chosen map didn't favor snipers so much, but I dunno, I'm just mad salty right now since we'd been having fun up until that last match and then my friend who'd been sniping decided to play the blame game because we'd get picked off. Feels bad, man.

ccking

Neo Member
I had such a great experience raiding with DGAF, I am open to try Trials with any fellow members here. Thing is I'm not that good in crucible but willing to learn the mechanics of this map and this mode.

312 titan
308 nirwen's mercy
317 defiance, 316 conspiracy
315 elulim's frenzy

catspit

What's the best method for 3 of coins .. Never used one. Normal strike playlist or heroic ? Pop it when your at the boss. Doesent matter when ?

I had such a great experience raiding with DGAF, I am open to try Trials with any fellow members here. Thing is I'm not that good in crucible but willing to learn the mechanics of this map and this mode.

312 titan
308 nirwen's mercy
317 defiance, 316 conspiracy
315 elulim's frenzy

Same here man.

NM KF - 11pm EDT

1. rasengan1337
2. kinezo
3. gibbshift
4. gutz
5. johnofmars
6. deafmedal

Thanks for the run, guys! :)
got my 310 artifact

So the armor doesn't randomly drop, you have to get 5 wins for it? Well that sucks. I thought it would eventually drop.
It's essentially the same as the old system. Only now you don't even need to buy it on 5 wins, you just get it.

This new system seems to be in response to players buying a ton of armor or weapons to boost weapon parts and armor materials. Now that is not possible.

It's essentially the same as the old system. Only now you don't even need to buy it on 5 wins, you just get it.

This new system seems to be in response to players buying a ton of armor or weapons to boost weapon parts and armor materials. Now that is not possible.
Thanks Bungie for the WPs nerf. Can't have to many. Cause......yeah.....

1. You can really feel the MM ramp up from 2-6.
  2. You still get matched with some bad groups despite how well you're doing. Our 8th match was a quick blow out.
  3. Bannerfall heavy round is chaos. I think I got 3-5 kills total with my Truth during the run?
  4. Where the shaders at?!
  5. The drops were plentiful but nothing too crazy. I really loathe the armor with the emblem stickers. Yuck.
  6. Puma is bad throwin' hammers :p
  7. When it comes to hard content like this I am grateful for this community and all the awesome friends I have made here. Thank you for the flawless Sushi and Puma.

Laughlin

320 Harrowed Fusion Rifle on my first HM run, and that was just the totems. Had to leave after that, but feeling pretty good about it.

True. I was hoping maybe the silver or gold tier bounties would drop something cool, but all I got was an artifact.

Top Bottom