• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

This is just like one of my Japanese animes...

|OT 37| My boss only has 1,656 weapon parts

tumblr_nhq83kiYEj1td6zwdo1_500.jpg

jk

the_id

Thanks for the HM KF run guys! Went awesome, hard luck not getting Oryx down!

I got a sweet haul too:

- machine gun (317)
- Warlock Bond (314)
- chest (318)

Plus I got 305 boots from a normal run earlier! Productive night :D

Edit: There any IB trains looking for passengers?

That was fun. Too bad couldn't get oryx but that's ok.

Afrocious

I'm down for killing Oryx HM quickly if anyone else is. I'm trying to get it done in a timely manner so no carrying or wiping a billion times lol.

Would be completely grateful if folks who know the fight who has done it this week that would help me out. I know the fight like the back of my hand and would prefer the normal strat.

deafmedal

Fallout refuses to release its grip on me. I can't play anything else without going back within an hour.

Maybe the next major patch will pull me away.
Same here, although I'm gonna try to keep getting one raid in a week. Not enough current PvE endgame to last a year, so I hope by the time FO is loosening it's grip on me VoG/CE will be in vogue. Hell, I'd take PoE too!

Thanks for the HM KF run guys! Went awesome, hard luck not getting Oryx down!

I got a sweet haul too:

- machine gun (317)
- Warlock Bond (314)
- chest (318)

Plus I got 305 boots from a normal run earlier! Productive night :D

Edit: There any IB trains looking for passengers?
Nice lewtz, cool group! Fuck front left platform ;)

I'm down for killing Oryx HM quickly if anyone else is. I'm trying to get it done in a timely manner so no carrying or wiping a billion times lol.

Would be completely grateful if folks who know the fight who has done it this week that would help me out. I know the fight like the back of my hand and would prefer the normal strat.

I'm also looking to do hm Oryx. Ive already done it twice this week normally. 312 hunter.
PSN is Vincentgrey

the_id

I'm up for it. Normal strat where you kill the knights right???

So I'll join if we can a get a group going. It was getting late for my last group so had to stop.

Looks like we might have 3 here.

1. Strangelove77
2. Afrocious
3. the_id
4. Souldestroyer199

I'm game'

Same here, although I'm gonna try to keep getting one raid in a week. Not enough current PvE endgame to last a year, so I hope by the time FO is loosening it's grip on me VoG/CE will be in vogue. Hell, I'd take PoE too!

Nice lewtz, cool group! Fuck front left platform ;)
That was fun. Too bad couldn't get oryx but that's ok.

Yeah it was a fun run for sure, and yes fuck that platform :p

Don't know if I should hand the weeklies in on my Titan right now or not. Currently rank 2.5, have 2 daily and 2 weekly bounties ready to hand in. Assuming doing so is enough to get me to rank 4 then I'll also have the third weekly ready to hand in.

Or maybe I should just wait for next reset for that little bit more rep.

Afrocious

Lemme finish this one match first and ill join on oryx!

EDIT: Goddamn. Joined a match in progress. Within 30 seconds we won with Mercy.

Some dude went 20-0

I got a scout rifle with triple tap and outlaw

what the fuck

I'm camping at the spawn points throughout a whole IB match. I'm pretty much never moving throughout the entire thing.

Let's see how it goes...

noomi

Aight DGAF, hard mode kings fall.

We goin' now, need one more. Bring your A game, were getting this done quick.

Top Bottom