• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
It really does wear you down. Even a good run is tiring with all of the adds and zero down time between waves.

game-over-man-game-over.jpg

Dalek

I'm at 385 now. (Still haven't raided)

So if I'm grinding for exotics and faction packages is there any reason for me to play heroic strikes instead of regular strikes

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I'm at 385 now. (Still haven't raided)

So if I'm grinding for exotics and faction packages is there any reason for me to play heroic strikes instead of regular strikes
Heroic strikes give you double vanguard xp. Pop a booster to get 4x xp. With vanguard class items you should be getting 280 rep per strike.

eizarus

Banned
Anyone for Kings Fall? I've never done it before. Got a person from the lfg site who wants to do it too. Current light level is 351.

PSN: ranjha187

vin-buc

Just asking again - any Titan and Warlock available for step 9 of the OP quest (big code sheet). Couldn't get it to work with 2 LFG randoms

PSN: VIN-BUC

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Sorry kadey and manny internet crapped out again. I won't be able to get back on.

It's alright. Manny and I almost beat that team by ourselves.

Is it on your end or because your connection isn't playing well with my netduma? I seen you go red here and there.

Biggy

It's alright. Manny and I almost beat that team by ourselves.

Is it on your end or because your connection isn't playing well with my netduma? I seen you go red here and there.
It's on my end, my ISP has been acting up since Friday. Looks like no mercury for me this week and on my favourite map too. fuck virgin media.

Top Bottom