• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Started my fully blind raid with some friends, we beat
the archpriest and figured out the siege engine (though we didn't get time to fully best it).
Holy shit though, what a great raid so far.

MrDaravon

Have an incredibly rare Friday off tomorrow, anyone either tonight or tomorrow down for some raiding? At ~367 with all 3 of my characters, did the raid once blind and we got up to the next to last encounter and understood the mechanics but just couldn't get it done before people had to go, so I would just need a quick breakdown of the last encounter. Would love to at least complete the damn thing once, down for doing whatever the exotic pulse rifle quest is as well. I work weekends so tonight/tomorrow is my only hope D:

jacobs34

Anyone need a partner to grind Sepiks/Strikes/Archons forge? I'm at 350 Light and getting a little bored grinding this stuff on my own.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I feel like I'm missing something so I'll just ask;

How do I get beyond 350 Light? Rare Engrams decrypt to 340. I can do the Heroic Strike Playlist ( though this is a real grind because of lots of people dropping out and some particular strikes becoming significantly harder with current modifiers ), but after numerous strikes all I'm getting is 351 Light gear drops. I'm not even joking or exaggerating. I also have no clue on how to get Skeleton Keys beyond the one I got from the story...

Any advice?

I'm going through the same struggle. Took me four days to go from 347 to 351.
It's very frustrating.

I don't think I should have to farm the same strike over and over again for loot. Which turns out to be two 351 blues and a legendary engram that turns into a year two gun at 350 light.

I've even had multiple exotic engrams turn into gear that is lower than my current light.

Ramirez

Wooo 347

Is that high enough to do the heroic strikes?

Depends on how good your fireteam is. The heroics are harder than the NF this week, IMO.

I need four more kills for this PVP weekly, then I'd be down to run some heroics if you want.

TJ-Ramirez

Fisty

Decided to jump back in, haven't played seriously since vanilla. Currently 34, if anybody wants to show me around send me an invite on ps4, big-_-_-_-boss69

I have all expansions

If anyone wants to kill the raid boss or start a whole new raid to get the exotic pulse, I'll be around tomorrow morning.

For the love of god please help me finish just one raid.

Kalamari

I'm thinking about doing another Exotic Pulse quest group tomorrow, the whole enchilada if I can get people who are committed. Stay tuned.

Strider

I tried the slow creep walk to matchmake for Archons Forge.,

This didn't work and it never worked for CoO either. I was trolled wasnt I lol

Dante316

Awesome job tick and soul, we all 3 got the prime. I also helped get 4th person using the replica. Atleast they make that easy to help friends.

bgbball31

How's this Event Horizon? Worth using over TTK 1000 Yard Stare?

Hawkeye SLR15 / Shortgaze SLH10 / Ambush SLH265
Army of One / Spray and Play
Quickdraw / Smallbore
Take a Knee

I'm guessing that if Take a Knee were something better, that it would be worth using, but I'm not sure.

Tjamato88

I haven't seen one skeleton key since my first one. They need to add them in more places. Just doing that would make running Septiks Perfected over and over worth it.

Lima

That feel when you realize how hard you hit Destiny all week. I had no strange coins left after Xur left the last time. Now I have 562 accumulated in one week.

LiK

I haven't seen one skeleton key since my first one. They need to add them in more places. Just doing that would make running Septiks Perfected over and over worth it.

I got 4 keys in 20 strikes from 320 SIVA Strike playlist. You should play there.

turned in several engrams, nothing was above current ll for those slots. Oh well, infusion fodder for alts.

On the bright side, I did finally get the exotic sidearm. Decrypted from a random purple at that.

Strider

I hope Xur sells Nemisis Star tomorrow... Only reason being I got an ornament for it just now
ashot_clock.gif

I'm thinking about doing another Exotic Pulse quest group tomorrow, the whole enchilada if I can get people who are committed. Stay tuned.

My Warlock friend, Hunter friend (also a gaffer) and I (Titan) are looking to do the whole thing tomorrow sometime after 5pm EST and looking for 3 more. We haven't raided yet but have watched videos and are committed for the run if you need 3 guys.

I hope Xur sells Nemisis Star tomorrow... Only reason being I got an ornament for it just now
ashot_clock.gif
But why would you waste an exotic in your heavy slot? That's so dumb!!!

Still remember those posts before Gjallahorn exploded to becoming the most sought out weapon in Destiny in Year 1.

Tjamato88

I got 4 keys in 20 strikes from 320 SIVA Strike playlist. You should play there.
I might play there this weekend or on Monday. I don't really want to run strikes if all I'm looking for is skeleton keys.

I'm at 348 now and just want to keep getting gear to rank me up.

LiK

I would love to get the Last Warmind ornament for the Khvostov. It's sexy.

I might play there this weekend or on Monday. I don't really want to run strikes if all I'm looking for is skeleton keys.

I'm at 348 now and just want to keep getting gear to rank me up.

Get some keys in normal then do Heroic for the chests. You can still have a chance for higher LL drops in normal strikes.

Top Bottom