• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Destructoid] Leaked photo of NX controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second. Am I crazy or I am seeing ET in the shadow to the right of the 62 number on the top of the screen?

e3Hnygp.png

et.jpg

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
While it indeed looks odd-shaped in that image, I don't like how negatively much of the gaming community is to anything that isn't a slight a dual-shock variant... Come on guys, it's been nearly 20 years.

Kyzer

Banned
Unfortunately it might be real. Hope it works out. Lets them keep dual screens and add iOS/Android compatibility

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
On closer inspection, might be a poorly rendered rock.

wAkJK15.png

Still looks like a dog lying on a blue sofa to me.

I'm glad that I'm not only one that saw dog in the screen. I was trying to figure out what I'm looking at until I realized it was rocks.

Well, an exact replica of the patent design is not quite what I expected... But if the buttons are actually haptic as the guy claims, then I'm all in if it's true.

Neoxon

Like I said, the guy just made a collage of most rumors and patents we have already seen so far.
This is what sticks out to me the most. It's basically a combination of the two recent Nintendo patents, to the point where I'm not sure if it's actually legitimate.

woopWOOP

At first I thought the two control sticks were supposed to be two holes.
Jam your thumbs into the holes to control the game with your heart rate!
Nintendo Vitality Sensor lives!

(whatever ends up real, I hope the A/B buttons are still actual buttons)

I mean his is how they would make it a "hybrid" console right.

It has some processing inside the controller that allows it to play mobile games. Who knows how powerful. And then also a box that connects to the tv that also has processing power of its own.

Wii U 2.0?

dukeoflegs

The controller seems neat.

On the other had that is an old ass wacom and pen in the top right of the picture. Looks like the same one I bought back in 2005(?).

Those sticks look terrible and for that reason I feel it's real. It brings me the same disbelief seeing circlepads on the debut Wii U gamepad.

ironcreed

Banned
disgusted011.gif

Horrible if even close to being real. I am not using a controller with the controls through a screen. The Wii U gamepad would be an upgrade to hell and back over that... whatever that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom