• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DJMAX Respect |OT| Press DJ For MAX Respect

N E R O

And you probably won't be able to track it in the future, if you chose Economy shipping.

Mine left on 28th as well and it's killing me.

Same here :/

and I have ordered another game and it left on July 20th..haven't arrived yet. Should I start worrying ?

Ok, played a bit more and I'm getting more acclimatized to the timing. Getting 97%+ now on pretty much all the easy songs.

For a laugh I gave 5b a try, and the extra button really felt weird the first few tries. I think I've got things down now for simple songs. I'm going to lose so much time to this game aren't I? Its Technika Tune all over again!

Hedgey

Having trouble locking down a physical copy of the game, any leads? (korean version preferred but not picky)
Also what's the cheapest digital price that's accessible with pre-paid cards

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Btw, any chance of an ost for this outside of the LE? I know it's mostly old dj max songs but i like physical compilations of an ost.

Glas

On August 26th, there will be DJMAX mini concert held at Platform-L Contemporary Art Center in Gangnam, Seoul.

http://bbs.ruliweb.com/news/524/read/97512

1464584820.jpg

Mission mode really doesn't mess around... I thought maybe it'd ease me into the game, but the second set of missions have been pretty tough. The second mission was particularly annoying, not having your play area stay in one set spot was making me kinda dizzy, and since I am still trying to get used to 5B it made things harder still.
Up to 10 missions complete now :) I have a feeling I won't get close to 50 missions clear then!

Amazing game though, I've been improving bit by bit everyday, and I've only touched a tiny selection of tracks.

Today I finally got my copy, played around 2 hours and got to level 15, sitting at 78 songs unlocked

This game is so good :D I can't have enough!!!!

Today I finally got my copy, played around 2 hours and got to level 15, sitting at 78 songs unlocked

This game is so good :D I can't have enough!!!!
Gonna go downstairs and check my mailbox now.

When did you order? Pre-order? What shipment did you chose and what country do you live in? If I may ask of course. This waiting is tearing me apart.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Is this the correct version I have to buy?
http://www.play-asia.com/djmax-respect-english-chinese-subs/13/70b4jp

It also says 2-4 weeks delivery time :(

It's the version everyone here will be playing, the JP release is still a few months away.

When did you order? Pre-order? What shipment did you chose and what country do you live in? If I may ask of course. This waiting is tearing me apart.

Me too...

zXyCvqk.jpg

My order was shipped on the 31st, I was included in the first batch but since my credit card was declined, it was sent until the second batch, which was available on July 29th

It was due to be delivered on Friday August 4th, but Mexico customs stopped it, released it until Monday

Alright, thanks then! I just placed my order.
Do I need to have a specific TV due to input lag?
Watch out for any form of gaming mode option for your TV and deactivate proactive picture enhancing options like interpolation, dynamic contrast / backlight and so on.

That should suffice.

Tayaya

As much as I want this in my veins right now I decided to hold off for the JP release and ordered the LE. It's going to be a tough wait but looking at Play-Asia's shipping time for the asian version, current ebay prices, and the JP LE Price, I figure I can wait the extra time, spend only $10 more than I would on eBay, and get the artbook and soundtrack.

Still..... dammit the wait is already torture!

Paul Bazooka just outdid himself WOW, i'm blown away by Don't Die, it's the Signalize sequal I would have loved to play in Technika 4. He needs to make an album with this style as the base. I'm entranced by this song.

Reached level 52 today, missing around 10 songs only

I'm amazed by the amount of hours I have invested into his game since Monday

Played online, managed to play and add some people, seems odd that they want to play 8button mode when they fail a lot of songs (I'm not the best but can defend myself)

I am fully prepared to never get the glory day gear skin, also, why didn't they include the Clazziquai note skin!? It's the best!!!

MudoSkills

I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive :(

This was asked earlier in the thread but I didn't see a response: do you need PS+ to play online or not?

My copy finally arrived yesterday, it's everything I was hoping for! It's rare that a game lives up to the hype, but DJMAX has done it!

I'm a bit rusty tho, having issues with some 5B songs on hard I used to smash out no problems.

If I had one complaint it's that I can't play on the bus like with the portable series. I have little hope for a Switch port due to how closely tied to Sony consoles this series has been, to the point that there's the Circle, X, Triangle and Square icons in the gallery opening animation!

Roubjon

What exactly is Master %?

It has something to do with getting very high / max scores on every song and every chart for that button mode. For example, I know someone who has done well on every note chart for 4 button and was rank 6 in 4B Master % in the rankings. So basically completely "Mastering" the game.

I don't have the patience to play all those lower level charts, so I don't think mine will ever be that high.

AlexIIDX

It has something to do with getting very high / max scores on every song and every chart for that button mode. For example, I know someone who has done well on every note chart for 4 button and was rank 6 in 4B Master % in the rankings. So basically completely "Mastering" the game.

I don't have the patience to play all those lower level charts, so I don't think mine will ever be that high.

Ah I see, yea ive been grinding 4B even tho I much prefer playing 6B.

Side note, I thought I was pretty decent at this game. But man im pretty early in the missions and im already getting my ass kicked. Practice practice practice.

MudoSkills

My copy finally arrived yesterday - turns out I'm very, VERY, out of practice.

Ran through arcade mode with each difficulty and played a little mission mode - I'll give it some serious playtime this weekend.

Roubjon

Ah I see, yea ive been grinding 4B even tho I much prefer playing 6B.

Side note, I thought I was pretty decent at this game. But man im pretty early in the missions and im already getting my ass kicked. Practice practice practice.

Mission mode ramps up in difficult super quickly. I'm at the second to last set of missions and some of the things they want me to do are insane.

Top Bottom