• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Crown PS4 leaked?

Mugy

Oh shit.

The foods in TruHD.....

ysQmWHi.jpg

The special bosses food its so good.

Dat demon-heart roasted soup...dayum.

mindsale

I hope they add a little content, I loved this game.

Now a GrimGrimoire Remaster. I can't even think of another 2D RTS, game was so under appreciated.

Shin

Banned
Damnit, I'll end up picking this one up too. Never finished it on PS3 but wanted it to come over from day one of using my PS4.

Same here, bought the limited edition but haven't finished the game yet.
I think I played it on Vita even, so PS4 would be most welcome.

drotahorror

I just bought this again on PS3 a couple months ago. If it has new content I'd be down on PS4 though. Would prefer PC but I don't see that happening.

"Please be real" worked for Okami PS4.

Hopefully it works for this as well.

I own this game for PS3 and Vita, and I'd love it for PS4.

Now I just need Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and Metal Gear Rising to make the jump and my PS3 could very well be retired.

Mugy

I just bought this again on PS3 a couple months ago. If it has new content I'd be down on PS4 though. Would prefer PC but I don't see that happening.

Didnd't Vanillaware say a few months ago that they wanted to port the game to all the platforms possible? A man can dream..

Hesh

This thread reminded me that I still have my copy of Dragon's Crown on PS3 sealed in that plastic wrap with its art book, I'll get to it in my backlog someday.

Someday...

kc44135

Yep, awesome. Would but again.

"Please be real" worked for Okami PS4.

Hopefully it works for this as well.

I own this game for PS3 and Vita, and I'd love it for PS4.

Now I just need Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and Metal Gear Rising to make the jump and my PS3 could very well be retired.

MGS1-4 should be added to that list, as well. Then we're good.

TheStig88

Please, please, PLEASE let this be real. I've been wanting to play this for so goddamned long, but a fried PS3 and zero interest in owning a Vita has kept me from it.

Filament Star

Neo Member
I hope there's a lot of new stuff. I love Dragons' Crown but I put so much time into it that I don't think I would double dip on a port.

BasilZero

Good thing I didnt buy the PS3 ver.

I was gonna buy it few weeks ago when it was on sale but good thing I waited xD.

Tanston

I'd buy this in a heartbeat, never owned a ps3 so I missed this. But Odin Sphere remaster is easily my favorite PS4 game. World needs more local multiplayer in general as well.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh my god yes. I can't even put into words how badly I've wanted this. DC is my favorite game from last-gen.

Just let PS3 saves transfer over to the PS4 version and I'll buy day one.

Kudo

This is interesting.
Friends weren't interested in playing the game on PS3 so this time we'll definitely go through this multiple times, I hope they add more stages to the game and maybe make the local-coop bit easier like, you can simultaneously have 2 players in store etc.

zulux21

I was just about to start playing with with some friends on the ps3.

I guess I will wait to see if they are going to odin sphere this thing as if they are then I will just wait for the ps4 version with a ton of updated stuff.

Oh man. Please add more content, Dragon's Crown with more stages and enemies would be a dream!

Do it. Love me some DC (I'll rebuy a PC version too).

A PC version would be amazing. Being able to play with every one of my friends instead of only the ones with a PS3... But VanillaWare has never released any games on PC, right?

mindatlarge

Banner reads “PS4 Dragon’s Crown Pro” and “Pre-Orders For Limited Edition Version Begin!”|

I'd double dip for a limited edition!

What do you guys think about resolutions? Will Ps4 base model be a 1080p 60fps and Ps4 pro 4k 60fps? What to expect? How did odins sphere perform on the pro?

2D games usually scale better than 3D games at higher resolutions. I don't know if it will be 4k but unless something is seriously messed up, a PS4 should murder this game at any resolution.

They also claimed 13 Sentinels was a real game.

Huh? Why wouldnt it be?

It's fun, you can have AI companions to replace real people, and they perform fairly well.

Nah, don't do that. Solo is best played truly solo, more fun that way.

I am so down for this.

All that I ask for is the option to play online from the outset.
Having to go through half the game in order to play online was ridiculous.

Mugy

They should add more enemies, more levels, more of everything. Make some enemies playables, like the pirates:

Pirate.png

B00TE

I'm so down for this, played the crap out of the PS3 version with a friend of mine. Would buy it again on PS4 in a second.

Vlaphor

I was just thinking of buying another Sorceress figurine, I must have known somehow this was going to happen. Day one.

Top Bottom