• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dreamhack Summer 2012 Thread: SC2/DOTA2/HoN/LoL/CS/Quake/BF3/SF4AE/SFxT June 16-18

twofold

Sound stopped working on my stream so I refreshed - now it won't load. Twitch is working on my iPad but it's going no higher than 240p. This blows.

2MF

Sound stopped working on my stream so I refreshed - now it won't load. Twitch is working on my iPad but it's going no higher than 240p. This blows.

I wonder if geographical location plays a part. Here in Sweden I'm watching the 720p+ stream and it's working perfectly.

twofold

I wonder if geographical location plays a part. Here in Sweden I'm watching the 720p+ stream and it's working perfectly.

Twitch has major coverage issues. I never used to have issues when I lived in Asia but I have non stop issues here in the UK. I was watching 720p+ without any problems prior to this daybreak game but now the stream won't even load. I can watch every other twitch stream without any problems. This is incredibly irritating.

2MF

Twitch has major coverage issues. I never used to have issues when I lived in Asia but I have non stop issues here in the UK. I was watching 720p+ without any problems prior to this daybreak game but now the stream won't even load. I can watch every other twitch stream without any problems. This is incredibly irritating.

Maybe a proxy would fix it...

I had the same problems through out the weekend. Try pausing/unpausing, pop out the stream and Ctrl+F5.

Twitch likes to talk big, but they are still terrible in so many ways.

Mars

Banned
Is there actually a spoiler on the TL homepage? I thought this was live... what?

EDIT: Fuck, got trolled by stream chat. For shame.

Aesthet1c

It might be, I thought he was a bit salty because in the previous tweet he also mentioned the arena cheering on mtw (what I saw is that they cheered any good play by anyone).

I'm pretty sure he is joking as well. JoinDOTA posted pictures on their Facebook the other day of them being friendly with each other.

Top Bottom