• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E.X. Troopers |OT|

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
My PS3 is currently away from Internet (I have a launch Ps3 without wifi), but I'll be moving it over to my router over the next day or so. Would love it get down with some EX Troopers with peeps. I'm sure at least 2 SP missions have been released for download since I moved.

Also, I just noticed from BTHR's list of codes that the Zoff glasses code was finally revealed. Going to have to input that as well.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
For DL Special Missions we are on Number 5 right now if that helps

Yeah, I've missed 2 then. We should all fix a time and get some games going. I'm totally free tonight.

Wizpig

<3 ...

Da real Lost Planet [Legends] 3.
Feel free to add me on PSN (Wiizpig - that's with two i's) :)

And... are there some translations/tips around? the game is easy to pick up, but all those menus and descriptions...! for example, what are those gift boxes you get from NPCs for?

falconzss

<3 ...

Da real Lost Planet [Legends] 3.
Feel free to add me on PSN (Wiizpig - that's with two i's) :)

And... are there some translations/tips around? the game is easy to pick up, but all those menus and descriptions...! for example, what are those gift boxes you get from NPCs for?

Navigating the menus is actually quite easy, at least I didn't have a problem with that.
The gift boxes are for upgrading (receiving weapons???) different weapons to "unlimited" and new costumes.
Scroll down on THIS PAGE to get some info about your mission goals. Basically which conditions have to be fulfilled to get the gold ranking. Not all conditions are listed though.
Take my post with a grain of salt though, since I only could decipher some words here and there. Maybe someone with actual Japanese skills can confirm/debunk that.

thetrin

Going to download the most recent SP missions and hop online today. Anyone looking to dust off their copies?

Just imported this on PS3. Is there a way to invert the Y axis? Not like I know what anything in the pause menu is...

Pretty easy to do. If you're in a single player mission, press start to pause, and choose the first option (&#12459;&#12513;&#12521;). Then, go to the second grey panel, which is camera up/down controls, and press right to invert them.

Voila!

EDIT: Just tried the newest SP mission. It's pretty cool. They added a gem system. By picking up gems, you get a small modifier for 30 seconds (stronger melee, infinite ammo, etc). Hopefully, if they do more SP mission, we'll see this system more frequently.

BTHR Zero X

EDIT: Just tried the newest SP mission. It's pretty cool. They added a gem system. By picking up gems, you get a small modifier for 30 seconds (stronger melee, infinite ammo, etc). Hopefully, if they do more SP mission, we'll see this system more frequently.

Sounds like the MP items to be honest. Did a few MP today (still on it now to be honest) and the Item Boxes give you those effects

Jubern

Finally bought the game on 3DS, with its price plummeting and everything. I'm about two hours in and I really like it. It's really simple but easy to play in short bursts and very fun IMO. The Shonen manga cliché avalanche will be a hit or miss for people but I just don't care about it. I love the art direction and the soundtrack is very catchy.

Fun times ahead!

I'm trying to finish my platinum for this game, but I can't seem to clear all of the objectives for the first mission with Walter's tutorial. The two are clear the mission and use EX Blast 3 times, but I can only use it once during that mission since it finishes so quickly. Does anybody know why?

jewunit

Neo Member
I'm trying to finish my platinum for this game, but I can't seem to clear all of the objectives for the first mission with Walter's tutorial. The two are clear the mission and use EX Blast 3 times, but I can only use it once during that mission since it finishes so quickly. Does anybody know why?

I think you need to take out three enemies in one EX Blast.

Also, joy of joys, the E.X. Troopers site has two new download codes:

186782 (Icicle Gun)

565656 (Plasma Bomber)

They appear to be new sub-weapons. I wonder how powerful they are?

Sorry for bumping this, but I just had an opportunity to buy the game so I'll be getting it next week (PS3).

I still don't know if I'll go for the Platinum or not, but are there still people playing online in Coop and Versus?

Khort

does people still playing that game on PS3? I am tempted to get it while waiting for a localized version of god eater 2

Ulthwe

I'm having a blast with the 3DS version. As many people pointed out, it's quite easy to get the hang of it even if you don't know japanese.

That said, I have a question: on some weapons there's this icon which I don't know what it means (the one under #4, a person with a straight arrow).
3403_1_up.jpg

Any idea what it means?

Edit 2: The icon seems to be that bullets pass through enemies, causing additional damage to the ones behind them. Cool!

BTW I thought I'll leave this here for future players:

Cafe food effects

Medal conditions

Top Bottom