• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Sports Engineer: Wii U is crap, < powerful than 360. No $ 3party. [Tweets Deleted]

hammster

Archbishop of Canterburny
What an asshole. I don't want him to lose his job (unless he's earning enough to take the hit) but he probably should for being an unprofessional asshat. Fuck social media for highlighting the childishness of so many in this industry.

I think this guy's an idiot. If nintendo dies/goes 3rd party/goes exclusive to tablet games the industry will suffer. It's already in bad shape.

Biker19

Banned
tumblr_lunt92GhbX1r6984go1_400.gif

This gif is perfect on this whole thing.

My goodness. There's an Ice Cube song about days like today, but I forget it right now.

"It was a Good Day?"

How great is Twitter?

It's a funny time to be interested in the gaming industry, isn't it. I'm curious to see how this whole EA/Nintendo thing pans out
in a year or two when the Wii U finally gets going

spock

This guy just made him self look like an asshat. Hope he does catch some heat for his remarks (not fired though).

BD1

Banned
People wonder why this industry gets no respect. Holy shit, how unprofessional and basically unprovoked.

Kimawolf

Why is NeoGAF so intent on destroying people's career...

He's doing it to himself. You work as a professional and have your company and job title in your PERSONAL profile, then don't say stupid shit that may win a fanboy war but doesn't make for professional talk.

It's a reason you don't see many professionals on these forums with their job descriptions in their profiles unless they have really famous names like cliffyb

StuBurns

Banned
This is bullshit. Criterion admitted they got more power out of Wii U when they made Most Wanted on it and it showed. It's the superior console version.

EA is just being a dick because Nintendo wouldn't let Origin be the main OS(thank God).
Didn't they reduce the player count though? So maybe stronger in some areas, weaker in others, and the weaker in others pertains more specifically to the yearly sports titles EA Sports works on.

The_Monk

While I believe there are ways to make a point, the choice in such poor words may not have been the best in my opinion.

hiryu64

Somehow I feel like people still believe the GIFT applies to Twitter. It amazes me when I see such bold remarks being made without the shroud of anonymity to protect them. It's like everyone on Twitter is perpetually drunk or something.

Top Bottom