• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsosie

that's only because the other allies are the manifestations of
lightning's
mind

That is why a certain something that will not be named had to be locked away. Deep down inside Kyle knew that if the concept was thrown around too often, someone would finally realize that they are all part of
lightning's
dream.

Servbot24

Banned
there's only one ally i don't really like and not because i think he's terrible but he's just not that articulate and doesn't have on screen charisma.

Damiani

goddamn people can be dicks. he even reads this thread too.

To the referenced ally, you are awesome man, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

This.

He's great on the podcast and can be super passionate when the subject calls for it.

My biggest issue with Damiani is he's so focused on Nintendo I can almost always tell what his opinion is going to be before he says anything. He seems like a fine guy otherwise but anytime I see him on the pod I know we're going to talk Nintendo for a bit too long.

He was at his best on the previous pod though so maybe he can continue to break out of that box.

wiibomb

I didn't know about that quote... it makes me furious how people can be so bad.

I love him and the input he makes on everything, specially when it comes to nintendo stuff, he knows his shit.

ShadyK54

Bosman reading all the posts:

qlBcIm4.gif

LOL

Edit: How can you NOT like Kyle? I mean, look at this gif.

Bosman is the worst ally, Bugs Bunny is a beloved character

Absolutely disgusting, sickening display of disrespect for the bread and butter of Warner Bros. and the lifelong efforts of the late, great Mel Blanc

May your carrots rot eternally #NoTubersForYouTubers

wmlk

How could Kyle be the most-liked when he pulls shit like the streaming Zelda bet fiasco?

You think that made people dislike him?

Look, Kyle being as liked and having as big of a following as he does is one of the biggest reasons Easy Allies exists. Everyone knows that.

brawly

Just rewatched last year's E3 betting special. Man, it's just a world apart from this year's. So jolly yet competitive with top notch banter. This year's is lifeless in comparison. It's like that amazing first/second season of a show compared to its rundown fifth season.

I know we've gone over it in the results thread and everyone had their say there but I'd advise you Ultima new era groupies to rewatch it aswell.

Hasney

Just rewatched last year's E3 betting special. Man, it's just a world apart from this year's. So jolly yet competitive with top notch banter. This year's is lifeless in comparison. It's like that amazing first/second season of a show compared to its rundown fifth season.

I know we've gone over it in the results thread and everyone had their say there but I'd advise you Ultima new era groupies to rewatch it aswell.

I rewatch them every year. I'm still #NewEra.

WarRock

Damiani absolutely on point in the latest podcast. Wish they kept discussing some of the L&R questions, but it was a meaty podcast nonetheless!

On fire with the shit posts today, eh?

shit post?

so what, it's a personality-driven website, i criticize his performance on it. i'm sure he's a great guy, it's not personal.
we criticize actors and developers, etc.. on here all the time. doesn't matter to me if he's reading it or not.

N° 2048

shit post?

so what, it's a personality-driven website, i criticize his performance on it. i'm sure he's a great guy, it's not personal.
we criticize actors and developers, etc.. on here all the time, doesn't matter to me if he's reading it or not.

Yes, a shit post.

Damiani has tons of charisma and articulates well. Don't know what the fudge you're going on about.

Servbot24

Banned
so what, it's a personality driven website, i criticize his performance on it. i'm sure he's a great guy, it's not personal.
we criticize actors and developers, etc.. on here all the time, doesn't matter if he's reading it or not.

So you'll just walk up to someone like "Woah, you have no charisma and are inarticulate. Nothing personal though." Sorry, that's dickish.

And whether or not someone else on Gaf criticized an actor's personality at some point is both not relevant and not the standard by which you should conduct yourself.

so "not my opinion" = shit post?

No. Being mean is shit. An opinion would be fine, if it gave constructive feedback instead of just kicking someone in the nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom