• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurrry

I had the game on PC had to refund it. It was an unoptimized mess. I would frequently drop from 60+ fps to sub 20fps within seconds. Sometimes the game stutters like crazy to the point its unplayable. Had to disable v sync (manually this game don't even have an option).Atleast this game runs fine on PS4. I looked up on google and apparently fps issues are common in the PC version.

damn, that is the first ive heard of that. well, in that case.. i guess im glad I got the ps4 version.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
It's weird how subscribers get ads now, too.

I had the game on PC had to refund it. It was an unoptimized mess. I would frequently drop from 60+ fps to sub 20fps within seconds. Sometimes the game stutters like crazy to the point its unplayable. Had to disable v sync (manually this game don't even have an option).Atleast this game runs fine on PS4. I looked up on google and apparently fps issues are common in the PC version.
I've not really heard much about problems like this, honestly...

Soulstar

No one watching one of the smash games or Pokken?

I'm watching all of the evo streams and capcomfighters. This pokken fight is interesting though I've never gotten around to actually playing it so I only have a vague sense of what is actually going on.

still tickled pink by Pikachu having an EWGF

so it seems like they made Justin and his opponent just sit there for three minutes to wait out ads. I hope they factored this stuff into their timetables to get through 5,000 players.

I'm watching all of the evo streams and capcomfighters. This pokken fight is interesting though I've never gotten around to actually playing it so I only have a vague sense of what is actually going on.

still tickled pink by Pikachu having an EWGF

the pikachu in pokken is just a Mishima like some of win loss animations are just heihachi animations

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
so it seems like they made Justin and his opponent just sit there for three minutes to wait out ads. I hope they factored this stuff into their timetables to get through 5,000 players.
That's already winner's final of that pool. So it was pretty fast, no?

CSX

Ono making an appearance on tekken stream to advertise capcom panel.

Once ono left, harada was like "dont go to capcom panel" lmao....

now hes just trash talking ono on stream lololol

St. Mp is negative so its your turn if you block it. After a blocked F. HP another F. HP isnt a frame trap and the only grab frame trap after is ex typhoon.

If more people knew the frame data there would be less issues with her.

Mika's ST.MP can be safe on block with irish whip if done far enough because how big the hitbox is. And she can extend her brimstone range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom