• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsen

youtube user evo2kvids should have your back

Thanks! Don't understand their system though, they have a playlist but it doesn't seem to be in order, and does it really have all the games? I'd rather watch the stream if anyone knows where I could perhaps start.

edit: Tried looking at the brackets to find out which matches I should start with in the semis but they seemingly aren't complete.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
OK here's the deal......I watched the entire USFIV top 8 coverage again yesterday and I'm sorry but honestly guys, I really don't see how any of you can give props to Gamerbee.

I don't care how talented he is, he used the absolute CHEEZIEST character I've ever seen in fighting game history, Elena. I mean seriously....can someone please explain to me in laymen terms how Elena is NOT considered the cheeziest character ever? I mean, she can heal herself. Let me repeat that again....SHE. CAN. HEAL. HERSELF!!!!!!!! None of the other characters have this ability and it gives her a huge advantage!

Gamerbee was spamming the living shit out of Elena's healing abilities and if it weren't for her healing herself over and over and OVER again, Infiltration would have bodied him a hundred times. I mean C'mon....this was so unfair. Infiltration should not have had to work twice as hard to compete again such a lame character like Elena. She simply broken, and the amount of booos from the crowd that were thrown Gamerbee's way was justified.

Can anyone who disagrees offer a counterpoint explaining why I'm wrong? If so please do.

Westlo

Healing is so broken Elena was top tier in SF3... oh wait.

Maybe infiltration should've have thrown 5 thousand fireballs @ Gamerbee, if he still had laugh coaching him he would've stopped that shit way earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom