• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Source quality without sub! That means Marvel will actually be watchable for the first time in ages! Progress!

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
2553566-9538917900-Fcham.gif

Is Marn going to EVO this year?

Line_HTX

Superb OP there, Kadey!

Can't believe EVO is finally here again, even bigger and badder than ever.

I cannot wait for Tekken 7 Fated Retribution and ALL of the Anime fighters, YAY-YAH~

Sami+

Really bummed Leffen won't make it. :/ Put's a really huge damper on my excitement honestly. I guess I'll be rooting for M2K.

Also Smash 4 on Saturday morning is total bs when it's the second most popular game being featured, bleh. Rooting for all the Sonic mains and if not them then Larry Lurr.

kewlmyc

Damn, Smash Wii U kinda got fucked on Finals placement.

Oh well, looking forward to Smash Wii U, Killer Instinct, Marvel, Guilty Gear, Melee, and SFV.

Line_HTX

LMAO, fucking Capcom dropped a big ass patch for SFV two days before EVO...

Like what the hell, I thought the EVO staff said everything was updated and ready to go.

Like what the hell, I thought the EVO staff said everything was updated and ready to go.

Capcom said about a week or go or so that they were gonna drop the ibuki jump invincibility fix before EVO.

They didn't say they were gonna drop 1.8 GB worth of bug fixes though.

And that "big-ass" patch was only big for the PC version which was a 1.8 GB download.

The PS4 version updated in-game and was hardly 100 MB I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom