• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 4 will be released on November 18th (PS4, Xbox One, PC, 360, PS3)

SeanR1221

I was on bestbuy.com and noticed the cover changed.

Has this been mentioned?

6504057_sc.jpg;maxHeight=315;maxWidth=300;scaleUp=false

MattyG

Banned
I was on bestbuy.com and noticed the cover changed.

Has this been mentioned?

6504057_sc.jpg;maxHeight=315;maxWidth=300;scaleUp=false
Unless I'm mistaken, they released two box arts when it was announced; this one and the one with the guy kneeling. I think this is the LE exclusive box, and the other is just the regular edition one.

SeanR1221

Unless I'm mistaken, they released two box arts when it was announced; this one and the one with the guy kneeling. I think this is the LE exclusive box, and the other is just the regular edition one.

Ah gotcha. I didn't have great internet when this whole thing went down so I didn't follow the story closely.

Farcry 3 was one of the best games ever made in my eyes. Absolutely loved the exploration, crafting, shooting, taking down outposts with nothing but the bow, great characters, the whole package.
Hopefully they dont stray far from Farcry 3's formula for Farcry 4.

MUnited83

For you.
I never familiar with the series, so I don't know who's that guy. I thought the cover pretty offensive, white man holding others head like that, but of course unless that guys is a villain. Sorry if this is a bother to anyone since I'm not familiar with the series, but I'm glad what I thought to be proven wrong.

The guy is obviously the villain, and he is not white.

Virdix

I cant remember his name, this guy reminds me of the guy with the Wabbajack in The Elder Scrolls for some reason. I cant really explain why.

ryan299

This game already has a season pass. We haven't even seen any footage and you can get the season pass on gamestops website.

boris90

Neo Member
Why are people constantly saying this game is gay or racist because of the box art? The character may be, which I will have the delight of killing in the end! But the game itself or the game creator isn't.

Top Bottom