• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fargo - Season 3 - Brothers, Bridge, and Backstabbing in 2010 Minnesota - Wed on FX

Can't say I've enjoyed some of the gross scenes in the last couple episodes. Tampon in drawer, vomiting food with nasty mouth close up afterwards, and now drinking a cup of piss. I'm probably going to stop watching this one while eating.

Season is ok but not really grabbing me like the first two did.

Was it a cup of piss he was drinking? I thought it was just water from a cup Varga put his penis in?

Grinchy

Banned
This season has definitely been a much slower burn than the other 2, but I'm definitely liking it. I'm glad a show like this can be made, really. Not many networks would put money into what we're watching now because I doubt it has much of a mass appeal. I'll take anything unique like this while we can still get it.

WriterGK

This season has definitely been a much slower burn than the other 2, but I'm definitely liking it. I'm glad a show like this can be made, really. Not many networks would put money into what we're watching now because I doubt it has much of a mass appeal. I'll take anything unique like this while we can still get it.

Why do you think this season is slower burned? I think there have happened plenty of stuff , crime and action, so far...
I hated episode 3 but I absolutely love episode 5 and 4. 1 and 2 are also amazing.
Plenty of highlights like Varga, The Air Conditioning and that Siberian Guy :D

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The season is finally gonna be on UK tv in a couple weeks. Shame to read here it's not great.

I'll be the dissenting opinion. I think it's better than Season 1, which I thought lulled in the middle. This most definitely isn't some True Detective Season 2 drop-off in quality. I think people are just a little more keen to the formula uses for this show.

cyba89

The season is finally gonna be on UK tv in a couple weeks. Shame to read here it's not great.

It's still really good television but just not as great as the second season for me (which is one of my favorite tv seasons ever).
It's also a bit hard to judge overall right now because it's hard to tell where the story is heading.

If you enjoyed the first two seasons you have to watch this one too.

Fury451

Banned

I would say it's better than the first season, remains to be seen how it stacks up to the second.

Second was one of the greatest series to me until those two events near the end almost shit the bed and ruined it. Upon reflection overall it's quite good still.

The problem I think is that the creators are a little too into how clever they are at times, which has been noticeable in every season.

I'm absolutely loving season three so far, although some of the similarities of the previous seasons are striking. A female cop, who has a boss ahead of here ruining her (correct) investigation. Sound familiar?

Speevy

Banned
I'm absolutely loving season three so far, although some of the similarities of the previous seasons are striking. A female cop, who has a boss ahead of here ruining her (correct) investigation. Sound familiar?

No, because the story is so all over the place that they keep skipping this character every other week.

Bandit1

Man, totally didn't see Ray's fate coming. I figured Varga's guy would have killed Nikki while he was gone and then Ray would snap and go at Varga & company head-on. I was actually looking forward to it. Now I guess it's up to Emmit and Sy. Wonder what happens to Nikki from here.

ZOONAMI

Why all the hate here for this season?

Honestly it's my favorite of the 3 so far.

More relatable than season 2 just because of the time period, and I love the sibling rivalry and EM is really killing the 2 roles. Also like Carrie Coon more than PS as the cop and MEW >>>>>> Kirsten Dunst imo. Dunst was pretty flat in season 2 I thought, honestly felt like she was super miscast and it just didn't really even feel like she wanted to be on the show. Also loved the Mac cameo and Scoot McNairy.

Funnier than season 1 and a better cast overall too. Some bias here as well as I've never really liked BBB in general. Rubs me the wrong way which is the point but he's pretty much typecasted to rub you the wrong way and it's old.

Top Bottom