• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 23 - Mar 1 | Radio Bryheem Presents: Kosmos

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
nah this guy is vergil
IqzA0jC.jpg

he even turns on x-factor in the anime:
(as posted before)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eYW_MV0wDg#t=39s

those boots though... haha

http://www.twitch.tv/gameslines/b/630780211

Around 2:38:00 is where UK vs. France starts, which is where it starts getting interesting.

Before that Poongko OCVs a another team and Team World beats Switzerland 5-3. Along with a few other matches.

muchas gracias

Astarte

tumblr_lqtb9cNL4y1qa6kqao1_400.gif

Finally understanding Touhou Soku well enough to win against rivals
Still shit at Xrd but enjoying it
DFO out soon

This has been a good week

hitsugi

The whole VLX paint thing is why I'll just hold onto mine until the inevitable diamond kuro gets released. So stupid at that price point after the issues with the paint occurred..

Y'all really want me to turn up the ignorant levels of this thread huh?

Y'all want to go to the community section that bad?

Also, won a mini super mini tournament.

block low vs Elena brehs
block high vs Elena brehs

try to block Elena brehs

Rhapsody

Banned
Not enough people on UNIEL ranked right now. At least anyone that 2 bars with me.

Edit: No one's blocking long enough so I haven't had the chance to remember pressure strings lol

xCobalt

Where do y'all think decrapre is on the tier list

It's hard to say. I don't think we've seen anyone use Decapre to her full potential yet. She has a rather unorthodox playstyle compared to the other new characters so it'll take a bit more time to figure her out (and for players to learn the matchup).

Nah lol, she's pretty bad in my opinion.

Why do you say that? Ever since Ultra came out, I've always thought she was an upper mid-tier character.

petghost

Banned
this video sums up a lot of my feelings about rebalancing classics and 3soe. sad that hdr seemingly ruined the idea of iterating on classic games for everyone. i know it historically has made some questionable stuff like vsav for psp but omg 3s could be fucking perfect with the simplest of fixes. instead we just got a shitty ps2 based version of 3s with ggpo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEcXcBvQOgk

Dahbomb

this video sums up a lot of my feelings about rebalancing classics and 3soe. sad that hdr seemingly ruined the idea of iterating on classic games for everyone. i know it historically has made some questionable stuff like vsav for psp but omg 3s could be fucking perfect with the simplest of fixes. instead we just got a shitty ps2 based version of 3s with ggpo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEcXcBvQOgk
People don't want to relearn a game that is a decade old.

This is especially true for the top players.

CPS2

I think 3so was fine (great even) aside from minor stuff like the new music and menu art which didn't really affect anything. Wouldn't be opposed to a rebalanced version as long as the original was still there. Also whats wrong with the ps2 version? All i can remember is some really minor thing like Akuma's 6MP being throwable or something, which is probably how it should be anyway.

petghost

Banned
I think 3so was fine (great even) aside from minor stuff like the new music and menu art which didn't really affect anything. Wouldn't be opposed to a rebalanced version as long as the original was still there. Also whats wrong with the ps2 version? All i can remember is some really minor thing like Akuma's 6MP being throwable or something, which is probably how it should be anyway.

ps2 version is a little slower than arcade...i know its minor but the point is we still didnt get a console version of 3s worthy of being a tournament standard. half the og's who actually gave a shit about 3s refused to touch it.

Tripon

A bunch of Smash related twitch channels are getting sub buttons.

RushhourSmash, Nairo, Wobbles, are just a few to get them over the last the week. Guess, this is a by product of twitch hiring two Smash community leaders,

Top Bottom