• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football/Fútbol/Fussball/Calcio/Soccer Thread 2011/12 |OT4| Why always Tokyo Sexwale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elseanio

ok, PaulLFC aint about so I'll post it in a few minutes. WEnt back a few pages, and seems everyone liked:

|OT5| Manchester Fragrance: Channel no. 5

Sounds boring. Look for unknown talents, cheaper and more fun.

Not unknown in Germany but I guess he is in other countries, get Leonardo Bittencourt. I bought him when we bought him in real football (just because of that actually lol) and he's so fucking good in FIFA.

Scum

ok, PaulLFC aint about so I'll post it in a few minutes. WEnt back a few pages, and seems everyone liked:

|OT5| Manchester Fragrance: Channel no. 5

He's probably nursing a New Year hangover. Oh, and that title gets my vote yet again. :lol

elsk

Banned
Not unknown in Germany but I guess he is in other countries, get Leonardo Bittencourt. I bought him when we bought him in real football (just because of that actually lol) and he's so fucking good in FIFA.

CM right? I looked him up in FIFA when rumors of Bayern and Dortmund interested started to come up. Also, there's a VERY good german winger, Maximilian Beister. He's playing at Fortuna Düsseldorf (on loan from HSV).

btw, you play on xbox 360 or ps3?

bjaelke

Probably been discussed, but why not just have monthly OT like the other sports?

Because we're special. The football thread activity has been increasing steadily over the past year. I think we could get away with a monthly thread if we included MLS - is that a risk we're willing to take?

Yen

Because we're special. The football thread activity has been increasing steadily over the past year. I think we could get away with a monthly thread if we included MLS - is that a risk we're willing to take?
No
Elseanio, add Fady as a fan to everyone!

CM right? I looked him up in FIFA when rumors of Bayern and Dortmund interested started to come up. Also, there's a VERY good german winger, Maximilian Beister. He's playing at Fortuna Düsseldorf (on loan from HSV).

btw, you play on xbox 360 or ps3?

Bittencourt can pretty much play everything in midfield, he plays in the centre for Cottbus most of the time from what I've seen, though. He's only missing left midfield in FIFA because it would be too many positions. I'm curious where he'll play for us next season. Our two defensive midfielder spots are crowded enough already with Bender, Kehl, Leitner and Gündogan. I'd guess we see him play the Kagawa role.

Yeah, Beister is pretty good. He's rumored to join us, too. Although from what I've read about it, it seems like his agents just wants to get him more money at Hamburg.

I'm on the 360 but I don't have gold and don't play that often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom