• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football/Soccer/Fútbol/Fussball/Calcio Thread 2011/12 |OT2| Everyone plays for City

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

Wow the slow motion replay of Stelekenburg getting kicked in the face is hair rising. He goes lights out mid slide.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
barcelona playing a 3-4-3 again.

Alves as a right winger.

Interesting way to solve Alves offensive minded style.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
faridmon said:
So is Premiership.

1308067360_bike_showoff_fail.gif

faridmon

Meus Renaissance said:
I think you know what I mean
Well, its not as big scoreline, but the dominance of the big clubs can been seen here as well. In fact I say, its quite normal as Barca would have that scoreline here too.

Kenka

dschalter said:
what is bayern's goal differential again?

+15.

But I think we should let the Bundesliga aside of all those "this league sucks" simply because there aren't that many fans of it on NeoGAF. The league itself is really enjoyable though.
Also, your comment is slightly off. Bayern is not an überteam in Germany, they have had their fair share of domestic troubles.

Mexican League ? Sure why not.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Kenka said:
Mexican League ? Sure why not.
The best part of the Mexican league is the randomness. You can never tell who is gonna win the championship because of how the tournament is set up.
The worst part of the Mexican league is the randomness. There are some dull matches. There are a lot of dull matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom