• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After failing to score in 5 games, Magdeburg fans show their players where the goal is

fcmagdeburgberlinerak4.jpg

fcmagdeburgberlinerak1.jpg

Amazing! Love how they actually scored in that game haha.

gurasa

Real Madrid European history against Cypriot clubs:

VS. Limassol (1969/1970 Season):
6-0 Home win
6-0 Away win

VS. Olympiakos Nicosia (1996/1995 Season):
8-0 Away win
6-1 Home win

APOEL never played Madrid, but played other Spanish clubs ten times and didn't win in any of them.

APOEL had a good run.

Kv4um.jpg

panty

Real Madrid European history against Cypriot clubs:

VS. Limassol (1969/1970 Season):
6-0 Home win
6-0 Away win

VS. Olympiakos Nicosia (1996/1995 Season):
8-0 Away win
6-1 Home win

APOEL never played Madrid, but played other Spanish clubs ten times and didn't win in any of them.

APOEL had a good run.

Kv4um.jpg

I like this. APOEL thanks for playing.

0kMTR.jpg

Bit nervous about the game but it should be a good one with both us and Everton going for it. We have Sess back though so he might be able to make the difference for us, desperately missed him while he was suspended.

We have also announced our losses have fallen 72% from the previous year to £7.8 million. So it looks like our finances are looking stronger now too.

bjaelke

Anders Lindegaard's out for the rest of the season. Ferguson's decision to put all eggs in one basket and throw the European matches appear to have been well calculated. No way United could have competed for silverware in 2-3 tournaments simultaneously with all the injuries.

elseanio

OK, will make the new thread now in time for tonight. Let me get the first reply please.

Going with the npower championship tag, since its the most relevant now.

Carbonox

Only just caught this and while I know it's from The Sun, I really hope it suggests that something is in the pipework:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...le-offer-Demba-Ba-4-year-50k-a-week-deal.html

Newcastle are supposedly ready to offer Ba a new and improved contract, most likely for the number one reason or eradicating the stupid clause that lets him leave for like 7m or w/e.

Him and Cisse are the future for us. Can't lose Ba, even if Cisse is scoring the goals lately. They work so well together and Ba's a great play-maker too.

Hixx

Only just caught this and while I know it's from The Sun, I really hope it suggests that something is in the pipework:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...le-offer-Demba-Ba-4-year-50k-a-week-deal.html

Newcastle are supposedly ready to offer Ba a new and improved contract, most likely for the number one reason or eradicating the stupid clause that lets him leave for like 7m or w/e.

Him and Cisse are the future for us. Can't lose Ba, even if Cisse is scoring the goals lately. They work so well together and Ba's a great play-maker too.

You want to hope it's not true coz £50k a week isn't exactly enticing to a top-level footballer these days. Fucking Bendtner is on more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom