• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For you personally, what's been the best/funnest game of this gen so far?

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I wouldn't say Spec Ops was fun, but it had for me the best story of any game this gen.

Better story than Nier (my pick for best story of the gen)? I normally hate military related movies/games, but now I'm a tad curious. Or is this an overexaggeration? I don't know anything about Spec Ops aside from remembering seeing some PS1 games with that name in various game store bargain bins.

Favorites this gen:
Xenoblade, Sin and Punishment 2, Mushihime-sama Futari, Child of Eden, Mirror's Edge, Ys Origin, King of Fighters XIII, Valkyria Chronicles, TWEWY, Radiant Historia, Half Minute Hero, Mega Man 9/10, NSMB Wii, and Nier.

Gandara

There's quite a few. King of Fighters XIII was the KOF I wanted since 94. Hope the next releases are just as solid. I really had fun with friends and family playing Dance Central. Can't forget Vanquish. Beat all the challenges and solid action game.

Top Bottom