• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 5 at gamescom - Spa confirmed

eso76

It wouldn't be forza without the sun directly in your face huh, i hope tint on windshield affects cockpit view this time :p
On the other hand, glare on the road looks fine here, you can even see the individual stones on tarmac reflecting the sun.
And dat grass.
And dem tires.

Let's just hope Bathurst has 'alternate time of day'.

Laser scanned Spa and Bathurst, classic F1, indy and who knows what else.
T10 did their homework and did listen to the community.

Now if only Microsoft did the same...
I still hope the guys at Fanatec can find a solution for us, because the thought of being restricted to feeling all those sexy laser scanned bumps through a controller, albeit an excellent one, saddens me.

saladine1

Gentlemen, if we can be serious for one minute please. I'm afraid I have some tragic news.

Police in Australia have reported that the emaciated corpse of fellow GAFer Saladine has been found next to an open drum of olive oil and a huge pile of Kleenex. Exact cause of death is unknown at this stage, but the skin on his right palm was completely worn away and the injury appears to be self-inflicted. Police are waiting to question an American citizen, Mr Dan Greenawalt, in connection with these events.

Nah, my death was just a rumor. I was however, seriously injured.

Fuck me!

After waiting for so long, it has finally arrived. Wheel or no wheel, FM5 and SpaHurst is mine.

Time to make the rounds in the Aussie automotive enthusiasts forums to spread the news.

Mount Panorama you sons a beeches, Mount fucking Panorama in Forza and Wiswell glory!!!!

Oh god, it's only taken them HOW FUCKING LONG?!?

"omg, T10 never adds what we want, they never listen to us and only include bullshit!"
*T10 does what you want and includes what you want*
"omg, why did this take so long? fuck T10, I'm going to buy GT6! It has both tracks and doesn't need a new console!"

LeBoef

Nah, my death was just a rumor. I was however, seriously injured.

Fuck me!

After waiting for so long, it has finally arrived. Wheel or no wheel, FM5 and SpaHurst is mine.

Time to make the rounds in the Aussie automotive enthusiasts forums to spread the news.

Mount Panorama you sons a beeches, Mount fucking Panorama in Forza and Wiswell glory!!!!

member of the day!

Xanadu

Banned
"omg, T10 never adds what we want, they never listen to us and only include bullshit!"
*T10 does what you want and includes what you want*
"omg, why did this take so long? fuck T10, I'm going to buy GT6! It has both tracks and doesn't need a new console!"

are you ok?

eso76

Yeah, Helios, that was great and the last nail in my wallet's coffin but..uhh...do you think we can expect a few more pics or *gasp* footage sometimes in the next few
hours
days
weeks
months ?

Top Bottom