• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, What is your favorite dog breed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marleyman

Banned
Grew up with a pug; sister wanted him because of that Milo and Otis flick and he ended up taking to me and I to him. He passed away when he was 13; awesome companion and I miss him.

My wife and I got a pug puppy 5 years ago this month; he is also an amazing companion. We got a black pug puppy a year ago and growing pains for her have been plentiful however she is also amazing. So yeah, pugs are my favorite.

Glasswork

Saluki
Oman3.jpg

Sweet dogs, we had one when I was younger called Reesha and she was fiercely loyal, once my cousin and my brother got into a fight and started yelling and she started barking at my cousin, had no idea dogs could sense things like that.

Saluki

Sweet dogs, we had one when I was younger called Reesha and she was fiercely loyal, once my cousin and my brother got into a fight and started yelling and she started barking at my cousin, had no idea dogs could sense things like that.

Are they supposed to look like they haven't eaten in 6 months?

Miletius

Shetland Sheepdog is my favorite breed. Smart, loyal, and adorable. This one has a great personality too, although he's a bit melancholy from time to time.

ptNANZp.jpg

JNc3DsQ.jpg

Az987

all good things
Tosa Inu
Turkish Kangal
Dogo Argentino
Presa Canario
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Pitbull Terrier
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Cane Corso
Akita
Anatolian Shepherd Dog

I like bigger dogs and bully breeds.

I would love to own a Tosa Inu or Turkish Kangal one day but I think they would cost a few grand.

I'm also going to make a new dog breed one day.

I don't feel like posting pictures of all the breeds I posted but here's some neat pictures of a Kangal and an Anatolian Shepherd I have saved to my imgur.

B8nVy.jpg

Anatolian Shepherds have helped in preventing cheetahs from going extinct.

bigsnack

Boston Terriers 4 LYFE. I have always been a dog person, and had dogs most of my life. The BT I have now is the first dog that I really truly bonded with, and now I am totally hooked

3587eb8_27.jpeg

Avinexus

I currently own an all black Newfoundland. I'm a fan of Huskies, Malamutes, and Golden Retrievers. The only small dog I would ever get is a Corgi.

Verdre

Unconfirmed Member
Mutts are the best. But of the purebred dogs I've owned, bullmastiff. Wonderful dog + rarely barks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom