• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Godmode game bug discovered for diablo 3

Ploid 3.0

So this is what it looks like when they run out of goodwill. It's rather frightening. Not the attacks, but their lack of realization how important that goodwill was.

I'm new to Blizzard, I was always jealous of the wow players as a Final Fantasy 11 player. The FF11 community had to translate stuff to SE and hope they pay attention. JP buttons (the Japan players were said to have super powers/favor, and had an advantage on everyone else. Nerf when other people figure stuff out for example). Seeing blizzard communicate with it's customers and stuff was mind blowing. Finally I get a Blizz game and it's Community Manager is pretty much trolling everyone, only showing up in threads that are complimenting blizzard, or going in Blizz's favor in the case of the recent Magic Find nerf/fix subject.

I watched some of the Blizzcon Diablo 3 stuff, and I saw them at the VGA awards. I thought to myself, "I hope they aren't getting full of themselves because of all this praise." Though I was impressed with the showering of respect and love people gave them. VGA's gaming gods introduction was chilling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITev0mudMAQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=12s

Watching that again, they do have a crazy history. James Cameron type records in sales and such games as D2, WoW, and starcrafts.

Top Bottom