• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Godzilla Leaked Wondercon Footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMAX Poster

GZLA_IMAXart_DOM_Blog_1000x1460-610x890.jpg

Kiryu

I will like to see the video but it seems that video isn't on anywhere since WB/Legendary taking everything down.

sphagnum

Banned
There's a new Japanese trailer that was released two days ago. Mostly the same footage but it's still pretty good overall. Shows a higher quality shot of Godzilla from the leaked Wondercon footage at the end but it cuts before it gets to his face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmxWabmC-4U

Also, the Japanese tagline at the end ("Sekai ga owaru") means "The world ends."

the trailers get more and more generic

this movie was supposed to be something special but its just another day after tomorrow featuring godzilla

i hope to eat crow, i really do

the best thing about this is godzillas design and based cranston

the worst thing is kickass's doofus face

What if Muto becomes Rodan?

i theorized this to be a possibility back in page 3 of this thread

Russian govt gon get their hands on a muto and engineer it into different clones and one of them is destoroyah

im thinking godzilla was literally supposed to be a "nuke" experiment rather than a metaphor and then each world power would make their own "nuke" monsters to go to war with eachother

antonz

I am noticing a ton of discrepancy in Godzilla's height. He needs to be like 600+ feet tall to be standing where he is at the Golden Gate bridge. Yet other scenes he's closer to the 310-320 foot mark

obin_gam

So is MUTO on our side? Or will MUTO turn on us like Godzilla?

From the latest trailer I would speculate that the MUTOs escape their inprisonment and wreck havoc and all we can do is watch. Then for some reason Godzilla wakes up - maybe Watanabes character helps awaken him? Hence: "Can you kill it?" "I believe something can." So they go to the old test site in the pacific and bring him back to help us.

Dryk

So is MUTO on our side? Or will MUTO turn on us like Godzilla?
As I understand from the trailer/synopsis humans created/enhanced them, but life found a way and they became too strong for us to control. Godzilla wakes from his slumber and smacks them down, teaching us that humans are arrogant to think that they can create/control kaiju. Then Godzilla steps on a few more people to drive the lesson home and goes back to bed.

Words can't describe my excitement.

This guy has you covered

https://twitter.com/GodzillaAttacks/status/460942409627475968

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom