• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Green Man Gaming Thread: Save some green, man

Dizzy

Banned
60% off Borderlands 2 tomorrow for 24h, if you buy it you get a voucher for 30% off the dlc.

On wednesday same deal but for xcom.

Both games are £30 so this should make them about £12.

Im extremely annoyed that i've yet to receive my Crysis 3 keys. I preordered back in December. Then, reading people who preordered only days ago are getting their keys. Its the second time that GMG has burned me on preorders.

haikira

Im extremely annoyed that i've yet to receive my Crysis 3 keys. I preordered back in December. Then, reading people who preordered only days ago are getting their keys. Its the second time that GMG has burned me on preorders.

Have you contacted them? There's definitely something wrong. I bought Crysis 3 from them today and got the key the instant i finished the purchase.

Zeth

I'm tempted to get NBA 2K13 before the $12 sale ends. Though I'm not a big sports OR basketball fan, it seems like a really well done game.

What will the best Borderlands 2 price be this week (US)?

Uhm, you mean stack two coupons? That's not possible, you can only use one code at the time

No I meant two separate purchases. Grab BL2 and checkout using the 20% off code. Then make another separate purchase of the Season Pass using the 20% code again. I do it all the time.

You can then use their 30% voucher on some of the DLC that isn't included with the Season Pass.

Tizoc

Hmm interesting, but all in all that'd be me spending more than $50 on Borderlands 2 wouldn't it?
I'll just wait til BL2 GotY/Complete is on sale for like $20 and then grab it.
Thanks for the tip on using the codes tho.

Struct09

I did the BioShock Infinite preorder with Darkness II, and have a couple questions:

1) Should I not expect the BioShock Infinite key until it launches? Looks like they gave me an Industrial Revolution key (which doesn't seem to redeem on the BioShock site)

2) There's no key listed for Darkness II, and it's a Steam game. Should I expect to get the key some time soon? There is one listed for BioShock 1.

dEvAnGeL

GMG always have had this problem, it happened to me with darksiders 2, sleeping dogs and hitman absolution, people that purchase the game a day before release get a key immediately while the preorders from months back get the middle finger

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Sleeping dogs is going for £15 with all the add ons but i have heard little about it, recommended? Is it a gta clone or something worth looking into?

vidcons

Banned
EDIT: Here's a code than can be used for 30% off any Borderlands 2 or XCOM DLC.

GMG30-BORDE-RXCOM

Yeah I'd wait myself. Just figured I'd let everyone know though .

And while I'm at it they have XCOM for $16 after the 20% off code. Lowest I've seen yet. Great game, pick it up if you haven't already.

Here's the code and a link. GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/strategy/xcom-enemy-unknown-na/

If XCOM is still active, it's probably best to buy Bioshock on GMG, get the $15 in credit, then pick up XCOM for $1.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Would controller be a must then? I have a few issues with setting them up on my laptop.

Top Bottom