• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V [TRAILER #2] - Talk Thread

i05AR4HimL8.gif

ibl5g2XmwP27at.gif

stunning. the animation is incredible in my opinion.

Derrick01

Banned
So is GTAV really as big as those 3 games combined?

Well, maybe. Rockstar said it was bigger than those and then people started digging to see what those 3 games were in size and did the math.

Personally I don't believe it will be as big to the naked eye because you have to keep in mind they're making a full ocean floor and skybox to go along with any interiors there will be.

Thank you, that is what I wanted.

Seriously, people who are not impressed by a game of this size looking this good have some pretty unrealistic standards. The game looks fantastic, and it is bigger than RDR and San Andreas combined. Hell, we can even explore the ocean floor this time.

Eh I'm pretty impressed with the size and the attention to details, but there's just something about the style I don't like, especially how the characters look.

Raxus

The 'this is Trevor the son I always wanted.' line is the best line in the trailer. Game looks like it is coming together well. I still want to hear some impressions though after the glacial opening GTAIV had.

Well, maybe. Rockstar said it was bigger than those and then people started digging to see what those 3 games were in size and did the math.

Personally I don't believe it will be as big to the naked eye because you have to keep in mind they're making a full ocean floor and skybox to go along with any interiors there will be.

Holy shit a full ocean floor! =O

fucking 8 year old hardware

now we're gonna have to wait years to get a next-gen GTA

I love this game but I hate what it means

I don't think the flat texture store fronts are hardware-related, it's a time constraint thing... it would just take so much time to model even basic interiors for all shops

Salsa

The 'this is Trevor the son I always wanted.' line is the best line in the trailer. Game looks like it is coming together well. I still want to hear some impressions though after the glacial opening GTAIV had.

its like I can already see the movies Rockstars gonna rip off with this game's story

:p

I don't think the flat texture store fronts are hardware-related

they very much are if you want to keep a steady framerate

then again how can we know for sure

Fjordson

I love Michael, man. Getting some Tony Soprano vibes with the therapy and the family and him lounging out by the pool. Funny stuff.

Also, the vibrant colours and the lighting is just beautiful. Big difference coming off of Liberty City.

Do we know what the song is yet?
Skeletons by Stevie Wonder.

zaxon

I don't care about graphical fidelity, the gameplay, game world, and characters all look jesus fucking christ amazing.

The multiple characters thing looks like it's allowing them to indulge the more "serious" side they've been going for this gen while at the same time keeping the old crazy fun available. Super excited to see how well that works.

This is going to be one hell of a finale for this gen, isn't it? what an awesome gen it's been and we get this huge incredible load to blow at the end.

I like the tone they're going for in this in. Looks to be a lot of fun.

Yup, I'm so glad to see fun is the priority for these games again, GTA IV's darker mood was interesting but it really kept them away from a lot of what makes these games great.

Top Bottom