• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V [TRAILER #2] - Talk Thread

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Looks like it is going to be awesome, seems to have picked up some of that fun aspect the series has always had that decided to have a break for the main release of GTA4.

For some reason I'm really looking forward to stealing and just driving a train, also kind of hoping the bus stops return and work like they did in Vice City, being able to pull over and have people get on was amusing, shame they never got off though, lol.

rouken

Meh. GTA isnt relevant anymore. They should have made a sequel to Red Dead Redemption, which is a way better game.

don't you have anything better to say anymore? your post is just like that on the last gta v thread.

and rockstar really cares for what you have to think so keep fighting the good fight buddy and let others enjoy this game. :)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
1eg24.jpg

While the plane jumping might be a cutscene, they got the ground looking right from up there.

Game-Biz

I don't know why some people are hating on this. It's a fantastic fucking trailer, regardless of what you think of the franchise.

oh man.. the game world is going to be incredible, perhaps the most impressive open world ever created? a massive modern city, AND a gigantic natural world surrounding it with huge mountains, underwater areas, forests, farms, small towns etc... all with the detail only a 100-200 million budget and hundreds of some of the world's most competent programmers can provide. it's insane really, when you think about it.

i'm beyond excited, simply cannot wait to dive in and experience it all.

listening to cheap ass gamers today,may god how lost they are with this game,fuck the haters rockstar is on another level when whe are talking about building virtual worlds

The guy who did C.J. voice (Young Maylay) is making tweets saying is:

I'm not involved with GTA V at all, I didn't say I didn't want to be. But I am HUGE supporter of the GTA series like most of us are.

And NO I'm not Franklin, It wouldn't make since to have me as another character, NOT when CJ is the best 1 so far..

http://twitter.com/youngmaylay

But he keeps deleting them and reposting them...

What the hell?

eot

Banned
The script sounds just like typical Rockstar. Their caricatures and their sarcasm worked fine in the GTA III-series but when they tried to couple that with a more serious tone in GTA IV it just fell apart for me. I wasn't expecting them to change, but I was kind of hoping they'd get away from every single character in their world having some part of their personality completely exaggerated. It comes off as infantile to me. Of course you can't infer too much from this trailer but it doesn't feel very different.

Salsa

oh man.. the game world is going to be incredible, perhaps the most impressive open world ever created? a massive modern city, AND a gigantic natural world surrounding it with huge mountains, underwater areas, forests, farms, small towns etc... all with the detail only a 100-200 million budget and hundreds of some of the world's most competent programmers can provide. it's insane really, when you think about it.

so San Andreas

TrutaS

That was absolutely incredible. Leaps and bounds from what I expected after GTA IV. Seems like after they nailed realism they are free to return to fun, and boy does this look explosive.

Really like the black character, seems a kind of shy more moral-based character caught on a bad circumstance. I bet the angry guy will poke on him constantly.

ironcreed

Banned
It's impressive how Rockstar just keeps on thriving. Most old guard devs hit a wall and get left in the dust after a time, but it seems to be the complete opposite with these guys. The game looks incredible and you just know that it is going to be a blockbuster that they will knock out of the park... yet again.

JaseMath

I've never been a fan of GTA, but holy shit that looked good. Looks much more cinematic than previous installments to boot.

Will buy the superior WiiU version!!!!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ROFL at the tattoo on James's neck -

"Entitled"

Yeah, and then there's Trevor's tattoo of "cut here" with a dotted line around his neck :lol

Looks like there's a dirt road up the Vinewood Sign mountain, and some buildings. Vinewood Sign action time.

Top Bottom