• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Breaker 3 |OT| - This is my Gunpla There are many like it but this one is mine

FYI, there's a bonus for killing bounties this week.

Did like six runs and spent that shit all at once upgrading a Barbatos I found in the run. Fucking love the design.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
FYI, there's a bonus for killing bounties this week.

Did like six runs and spent that shit all at once upgrading a Barbatos I found in the run. Fucking love the design.

good to know should help out the other folks still playing!

Shouta

It was the weekly count though, not overall. It's super easy to maul arena opponents with the ace and twin blade skills.

Parakeetman

It was the weekly count though, not overall. It's super easy to maul arena opponents with the ace and twin blade skills.

Twin blade skills are just too awesome for me to drop. Though still didnt mess with the martial arts stuff yet though have seen that suggested even more so.

Im still obsessed with trying to get my 反応 even higher to see how stupid looking the attack animations can get.

Luigi87

Just noticed that Play-Asia lists that the PSN account for the English Subs Asia version should be a Singapore PSN account.

Kysen

About my earlier comment about missions taking way too long, it seems that the way I followed the gameplay loop in the previous games does not apply here. Previously I would go through the story mode getting unlocked suits and cash to upgrade.

This time around it seems easier to just jump into bounty mode pick the suit that has the parts you want and kill it. Ends way faster and gives much more cash. I upgraded my suit so much that when I finally went back to story I was mowing down everything.

One thing I noticed is that option gear seems to suck in this game, scaling is terrible and the +DPS skills don't add up. My main melee weapon is 5k DPS, gun 4k but option cannon/missiles/beam 1.5k - 2k ish.

Parakeetman

About my earlier comment about missions taking way too long, it seems that the way I followed the gameplay loop in the previous games does not apply here. Previously I would go through the story mode getting unlocked suits and cash to upgrade.

This time around it seems easier to just jump into bounty mode pick the suit that has the parts you want and kill it. Ends way faster and gives much more cash. I upgraded my suit so much that when I finally went back to story I was mowing down everything.

One thing I noticed is that option gear seems to suck in this game, scaling is terrible and the +DPS skills don't add up. My main melee weapon is 5k DPS, gun 4k but option cannon/missiles/beam 1.5k - 2k ish.

The extra shit is more just distraction options lol. Or to keep the enemy in a "damaged" state so they do not regen their goddamned armor / shield bars. D:

Though yeah generally this game it is a lot easier to get stuff you want thanks to the bounty hunt mode. Though advancing the story is necessary to get more of the other junk unlocked in the shop.

Kysen

Do you know which suit/part has the spinning spikes skill? Trying to kill those guys in melee is almost impossible with the constant hp drain.

New patch! Lowered down the health DRASTICALLY for enemy units. Bounties are far more doable at lower GP levels, and story mode enemies aren't as tank-y with their health.

Also, merging doesn't cost nearly as much. I think the costs in general dropped too. Skill buffs got a percentage increase, but I'm not sure of the exact amount.

Parakeetman

New patch! Lowered down the health DRASTICALLY for enemy units. Bounties are far more doable at lower GP levels, and story mode enemies aren't as tank-y with their health.

Also, merging doesn't cost nearly as much. I think the costs in general dropped too. Skill buffs got a percentage increase, but I'm not sure of the exact amount.

thats good to hear to make the game far more enjoyable for the non hardcore crowd.

was kinda crazy they thought it was ok to begin with lol

Parakeetman

Oh thank god.

I really like this game but enemies were way to tanky for no real reason. Time to hop in again.

Yeah the shield / defense bar plus the high hp most def can make things rough for players who are not into excessive grind.

so good news with this once again!

I think the reasoning was that it was balanced for multiplayer from the get go, and that they assumed you'd break the game with all the crazy shit you could do.

But most people wait a while until they hit multiplayer, and single player shouldn't be affected by that. Furthermore, you don't really get to break the game all that much aside from some select stuff until like midway, leaving you to have to chip at large health bars. I got lucky enough to do missions that landed me some sick dosh and higher level gear with some friends, but not everyone has that slide.

Now the game seems balanced so that you are suppose to clear it faster and hit the Extreme and Newtype difficulties sooner. I had to restart because my save corrupted, and I'm already halfway where I was at damage wise and stat wise after two days of playing.

Parakeetman

Oh man these are just too good lol
bzTfQ2d.jpg
qjbgmOw.jpg
For Shouta

For SRW fans

Other crazy shit can be found in here. Which also contains previously posted pics.
http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-14243.html

Also crazy nice looking Optimus Prime
20160311000238483.jpg

Parakeetman

Will be interesting to see what folks here will come up with. Since seriously the stuff Japanese players came up with is just insane lol Way too much time these folks have

sensui-tomo

Will be interesting to see what folks here will come up with. Since seriously the stuff Japanese players came up with is just insane lol Way too much time these folks have

all the good ones have been taken, i mean people have even made a robot of gyanko already. looking forward to getting this soon.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?

I think I missed this one. Might grab the game again to have a mindless hack and slash to play during GW. :)

The English version of the game is live on Singapore and Malaysia PSN (should be on for other SEA region PSNs as well) if anyone is waiting on them digitally.

sensui-tomo

I'm seeing some people on other sites say that their japanese saves are working with the english version for some reason. ( 4chan with /m/ being the source so take with salt) but that'd be great if we can confirm this on here too. Its also fully patched to 1.04

Parakeetman

I've been eyeing my order status like a hawk! I don't usually order from Play-Asia, how long do they take to ship out normally?

They kinda seem random with that. But since this is the actual Asian version would like to think they get a decent amount in due to the sheer volume of orders they get. So you would think soon.

But over here at GAF lots of folks have all sorts of fucked up stories about play asia + shipping...

They kinda seem random with that. But since this is the actual Asian version would like to think they get a decent amount in due to the sheer volume of orders they get. So you would think soon.

But over here at GAF lots of folks have all sorts of fucked up stories about play asia + shipping...
Oh god I hope nothing goes wrong, I paid for fastest shipping. Would be just my luck...

Parakeetman

Oh god I hope nothing goes wrong, I paid for fastest shipping. Would be just my luck...

Hopefully it will work out ok. Since seems like a lot of the times too people pick the free shipping which is spin the wheel with when it will arrive lol

Can say that personally also when in the past I used to use them before also and did free shipping on occasion.

I'm seeing some people on other sites say that their japanese saves are working with the english version for some reason. ( 4chan with /m/ being the source so take with salt) but that'd be great if we can confirm this on here too. Its also fully patched to 1.04

This will be the first time besides SFV that I've bought the same game in such close proximity.

Any fresh experiences regarding the vita framerate? Stable 30fps is good enough for me. I enjoy these kind of games more on an a handheld though I'm always intersted in better graphics and higher framerates. So PS4 is not completely off the table.

Parakeetman

Any fresh experiences regarding the vita framerate? Stable 30fps is good enough for me. I enjoy these kind of games more on an a handheld though I'm always intersted in better graphics and higher framerates.

Seeing the last part of your comment, makes me want to suggest to you to just get the PS4 version.

I have both, but little to no reason to play the vita one if I only game at home anyways.

Granted this goes through the "youtube filter" heres vita ver footage from bandai namco. This is of pretty much the first stage so wouldnt represent what will happen when crazier shit goes down lol which I can most def assure you it does when you get better parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VufLt3loaVA

Some Nobody

I've actually been thinking about this game lately. Can I assume this will scratch my Build Fighters itch, in spirit if not in actuality (since there aren't any GBF suits in the game)?

sensui-tomo

I've actually been thinking about this game lately. Can I assume this will scratch my Build Fighters itch, in spirit if not in actuality (since there aren't any GBF suits in the game)?

there should be 3 GBF tri units in the game unless they removed them from GB2. but yeah, it'll scratch that itch and remove it until the next game comes out.

Parakeetman

Pretty much. Actually there are some in the game.

---

For others info on how to make goku and vegeta in the other link, the parts anyways is in here

http://ha-navi.com/gb/gh
http://ha-navi.com/gb/ve

---

For SRW fans

Huckebein
kWRExg1.jpg

Parts info
http://ha-navi.com/gb/dn

----

For those of us old enough to remember

Xabungle
SmUnaXV.jpg

*Bonus win

Parts Info
http://ha-navi.com/gb/dn

Seeing the last part of your comment, makes me want to suggest to you to just get the PS4 version.

I have both, but little to no reason to play the vita one if I only game at home anyways.

Granted this goes through the "youtube filter" heres vita ver footage from bandai namco. This is of pretty much the first stage so wouldnt represent what will happen when crazier shit goes down lol which I can most def assure you it does when you get better parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VufLt3loaVA

Yeah, that does not look appealing. What a bummer. But it's somehow similar to Senran Kagura EV. I'm playing the vita version way more even at home though the PS4 version clearly better. Looks like I'm double dipping this here at the end of the day.

Parakeetman

Yeah, that does not look appealing. What a bummer. But it's somehow similar to Senran Kagura EV. I'm playing the vita version way more even at home though the PS4 version clearly better. Looks like I'm double dipping this here at the end of the day.

The PS4 version does indeed look and play great for the most part. I honestly cant do some of the controls I do on the Vita just because it does not allow for the weird grip I do on the dualshock. When literally using every skill available lol.

Heres PS4 footage I had recorded to give you an idea of non-canned footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_I_n_v3At0&feature=youtu.be

Top Bottom