• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Fuchsdh

Dang nabbit, are there any Xbox Ambassadors/Mods in here that could fix this??

6c83663f456781ec16b33c1d0d66a5a0.png

Can't even see what's at the link ;'[

It's probably best you're banned until then. The Xbox forums get really heated during the Human-Romulan Wars.

Ade

Don't think you can link it, or see its existence unless you're on the newest build.

The name is claimed and I've set up the barebones of it. Search it and request to join and ill add you and give whomever admin.

Don't think you can link it, or see its existence unless you're on the newest build.

The name is claimed and I've set up the barebones of it. Search it and request to join and ill add you and give whomever admin.

I'd love admin when available. That way I can manage the Company and the group.

Cool thanks.
It's probably best you're banned until then. The Xbox forums get really heated during the Human-Romulan Wars.
lol I wonder what that place looks like now.

Nice, I was lurkin but it hasn't showed up yet. I'll shoot ya a message whenever it's available.

Akai__

Mercy look so good. A little too much red going on, though. Also agree with weapon choices. Hammer, SAW and Beam is overkill.

Akai__

Tom French and Forge Team guys. Holy crap.

Would also love a Spartan distances, but 3rd person for machinima would already be good enough.

Vico

I'm guessing we might get one last update for Halo 5? For the game's anniversary, maybe.
Would amount to ten, sounds like a good number.

Top Bottom