• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

winjer

Gold Member
Do you realize women and children can starve without humanitarian aid? Destroying Humanitarian aid meant for refugees is a sick and malicious act no matter what side you are on.

No other country ever, in history had the burden of protecting the population of the enemy side, during a war.
Why do people like you continue to put that burden only in Israel?

Hamas leaders have stolen 11B in international aid, while living in luxury in Qatar.
Hamas steals humanitarian trucks and then sells it in the markets, to it's own population, at inflated prices.
They built bunkers, but don't allow civilians to use them and be protected.

How about you start blaming the people that started this war and that stole so much aid.

Last edited:

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Hamas should be held accountable, and held accountable alone.

How can this be accomplished when Hamas make it a priority to embed themselves in the civilian population as a matter of principle? This is the main challenge of this war and has been from day one.
The fact that most of the world fails to condemn Hamas for creating this situation is a big part of the problem.

Stitch

Gold Member
The X algorithm is now completely broken and keeps pushing pro-palestine crap into my timeline. Jackson Hinkle.. really Elon?

Every time I reload it's getting worse. Holy crap it's just a shitload of muslim propaganda :lollipop_astonished:

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Mine seems to show me a lot of pictures of retro consoles with dumb messages like “hey this shows up at the foot of your bed, what you playin?”

I dunno Metal Gear Solid I guess, glad making posts like that to farm for engagement is some sort of value to society

near

Gold Member
No other country ever, in history had the burden of protecting the population of the enemy side, during a war.

Hamas leaders have stolen 11B in international aid, while living in luxury in Qatar.
Hamas steals humanitarian trucks and then sells it in the markets, to it's own population, at inflated prices.

How about you start blaming the people that started this war and that stole so much aid.
This isn't an ordinary war, you know this, this is a country fighting a terrorist organization that runs a territory. He isn't suggesting that Israel carry the burden of protecting the Palestinians. The food aid that is being destroyed and prevented from entering Gaza is a humanitarian right, sanctioned by the international community. It wasn't funded or organized by Israel.

Any sane and rational person condemns Hamas, having said that, we shouldn't pass the buck on every instance Israel does something wrong. The destruction of food aid is unilaterally wrong. Propelling an entire people into famine is wrong. Stating this does not make one align their beliefs with Hamas in any way shape or form. Yes, Hamas set these events in motion on Oct. 7th, yet it is important to still retain a moral compass.

How can this be accomplished when Hamas make it a priority to embed themselves in the civilian population as a matter of principle? This is the main challenge of this war and has been from day one.
The fact that most of the world fails to condemn Hamas for creating this situation is a big part of the problem.
It's a horrible situation all round, and demonstrates the cowardice and selfishness of Hamas. This isn't a condition that can be changed, this is an unfortunate parameter that Israel will have to work around. Strategy and strong tactical coordination are the only solutions to mitigate civilian casualties. I was replying to someone who considers Palestinians liable for the war (via voting Hamas into power) as opposed to Hamas as a separate entity. I can certainly appreciate the difficulty posed in targeting Hamas alone when they're embedded within civilians.

winjer

Gold Member
This isn't an ordinary war, you know this, this is a country fighting a terrorist organization that runs a territory. He isn't suggesting that Israel carry the burden of protecting the Palestinians. The food aid that is being destroyed and prevented from entering Gaza is a humanitarian right, sanctioned by the international community. It wasn't funded or organized by Israel.

Any sane and rational person condemns Hamas, having said that, we shouldn't pass the buck on every instance Israel does something wrong. The destruction of food aid is unilaterally wrong. Propelling an entire people into famine is wrong. Stating this does not make one align their beliefs with Hamas in any way shape or form. Yes, Hamas set these events in motion on Oct. 7th, yet it is important to still retain a moral compass.

Correct, but Hamas has done a lot more to steal or destroy humanitarian aid, than Israel.
Still, a lot of people only blame Israel.

The Palestinians are now calming they want to be recognized as a sovereign country. Yet they still act like terrorists and mafiosos.
There is quite the contradiction between what the Palestinians claim and how they truly act.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
The Palestinians are now calming they want to be recognized as a sovereign country.
If they were fully recognized we could at least put them on trial in the Hague court for crimes against humanity and we could also sanction them without being called Nazis by the rest of the world. This war would be more legitimate. Which is exactly why they benefit from not being recognized fully.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
It's a horrible situation all round, and demonstrates the cowardice and selfishness of Hamas. This isn't a condition that can be changed, this is an unfortunate parameter that Israel will have to work around. Strategy and strong tactical coordination are the only solutions to mitigate civilian casualties. I was replying to someone who considers Palestinians liable for the war (via voting Hamas into power) as opposed to Hamas as a separate entity. I can certainly appreciate the difficulty posed in targeting Hamas alone when they're embedded within civilians.
Hamas is still the closest thing they have to a legitimate government. And the distinction between a supporter and an innocent civilian caught in the crossfire is unfortunately much more grey than you think.

If you support forcefully overthrowing Hamas and removing them from power, then Israel is currently the only country willing to deal with that tremendous mess.

Strangely, not even the Palestinians are trying to do anything more than what Israel is doing. And neither are other Arab countries, or western countries for that matter. What do you make of that?

Of course I blame Hamas, but it still doesn't excuse starving children to death. Curious to know how you justify that. If US forces intentionally destroyed humanitarian aid in Iraq and in Afghanistan, I would be saying the same thing because I have principles.

Anyway, the video in question involves Israeli civilians disrupting and destroying the aid, and not the IDF.

winjer

Gold Member
Of course I blame Hamas, but it still doesn't excuse starving children to death. Curious to know how you justify that. If US forces intentionally destroyed humanitarian aid in Iraq and in Afghanistan, I would be saying the same thing because I have principles.

Anyway, the video in question involves Israeli civilians disrupting and destroying the aid, and not the IDF.

I'm not justifying when some Israeli destroy humanitarian aid. That is a heinous thing to do.
But Hamas has done so much more to steal and destroy aid to it's own people.
And let's not forget that it was Hamas that created this war, placing it's own people under danger.

jason10mm

Gold Member

How do they know the fireworks are connected? Otherwise a rare thing to see fireworks? I could certainly find fireworks going off somewhere in the US pretty much every night.

But damn, if he did die in a crash....crazy. One of those "oops....I just rolled a '1'" kinda things.

LordOfChaos

How do they know the fireworks are connected? Otherwise a rare thing to see fireworks? I could certainly find fireworks going off somewhere in the US pretty much every night.

But damn, if he did die in a crash....crazy. One of those "oops....I just rolled a '1'" kinda things.

Who can really know what their intention was, but if the US president died and there were fireworks on a night with no other event, what would people think, what would be the intent of the fireworker

And then add the context of Iran which has had mass uprisings with its youth against the Islamist regime. More disobedience/celebration seems likely

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

Not sure if it's an issue on my end, but I just see a "not found" message.

It was this from another account that deleted it, appears to be signs of fire. So a crash and a fire seem confirmed, with no signs of movement, he's in all likelihood dead.

The foreign minister that has been in interviews recently was also on the same helicopter apparently

Last edited:

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
I know you're joking, but whether they did it or just get blamed for it, shit could seriously escalate if "Israel killed our president" is what they land on

Yep, I wouldn’t be surprised if they try to frame it that way to justify further aggression against Israel and divert attention away from the government’s bullshit and onto the Israelis.

sono

Reports say it crashed in fog.

Attempting to fly helicopters in instrument conditions is a rare skill and there a many accidents and deaths when attempted. Was it a military pilot

winjer

Gold Member
I know you're joking, but whether they did it or just get blamed for it, shit could seriously escalate if "Israel killed our president" is what they land on

Just remembers that Islam considers lying as a good thing, as long as it furthers it won cause.
So if they consider that blaming Israel or the USA for this accident is in their interest, they will openly and blatantly lie a bout it.

near

Gold Member
The chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court is seeking arrest warrants for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Hamas's leader in Gaza, Yahya Sinwar.

"On the basis of evidence collected and examined by my Office, I have reasonable grounds to believe that Yahya SINWAR (Head of the Islamic Resistance Movement (“Hamas”) in the Gaza Strip), Mohammed Diab Ibrahim AL-MASRI, more commonly known as DEIF (Commander-in-Chief of the military wing of Hamas, known as the Al-Qassam Brigades), and Ismail HANIYEH (Head of Hamas Political Bureau) bear criminal responsibility for the following war crimes and crimes against humanity committed on the territory of Israel and the State of Palestine (in the Gaza strip) from at least 7 October 2023:

• Extermination as a crime against humanity, contrary to article 7(1)(b) of the Rome Statute;
  • Murder as a crime against humanity, contrary to article 7(1)(a), and as a war crime, contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i);
  • Taking hostages as a war crime, contrary to article 8(2)(c)(iii);
  • Rape and other acts of sexual violence as crimes against humanity, contrary to article 7(1)(g), and also as war crimes pursuant to article 8(2)(e)(vi) in the context of captivity;
  • Torture as a crime against humanity, contrary to article 7(1)(f), and also as a war crime, contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i), in the context of captivity;
  • Other inhumane acts as a crime against humanity, contrary to article 7(l)(k), in the context of captivity;
  • Cruel treatment as a war crime contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i), in the context of captivity; and
  • Outrages upon personal dignity as a war crime, contrary to article 8(2)(c)(ii), in the context of captivity."

"On the basis of evidence collected and examined by my Office, I have reasonable grounds to believe that Benjamin NETANYAHU, the Prime Minister of Israel, and Yoav GALLANT, the Minister of Defence of Israel, bear criminal responsibility for the following war crimes and crimes against humanity committed on the territory of the State of Palestine (in the Gaza strip) from at least 8 October 2023:

• Starvation of civilians as a method of warfare as a war crime contrary to article 8(2)(b)(xxv) of the Statute;
  • Wilfully causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or health contrary to article 8(2)(a)(iii), or cruel treatment as a war crime contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i);
  • Wilful killing contrary to article 8(2)(a)(i), or Murder as a war crime contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i);
  • Intentionally directing attacks against a civilian population as a war crime contrary to articles 8(2)(b)(i), or 8(2)(e)(i);
  • Extermination and/or murder contrary to articles 7(1)(b) and 7(1)(a), including in the context of deaths caused by starvation, as a crime against humanity;
  • Persecution as a crime against humanity contrary to article 7(1)(h);
  • Other inhumane acts as crimes against humanity contrary to article 7(1)(k)."

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
The chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court is seeking arrest warrants for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Hamas's leader in Gaza, Yahya Sinwar.

"On the basis of evidence collected and examined by my Office, I have reasonable grounds to believe that Yahya SINWAR (Head of the Islamic Resistance Movement (“Hamas”) in the Gaza Strip), Mohammed Diab Ibrahim AL-MASRI, more commonly known as DEIF (Commander-in-Chief of the military wing of Hamas, known as the Al-Qassam Brigades), and Ismail HANIYEH (Head of Hamas Political Bureau) bear criminal responsibility for the following war crimes and crimes against humanity committed on the territory of Israel and the State of Palestine (in the Gaza strip) from at least 7 October 2023:

• Extermination as a crime against humanity, contrary to article 7(1)(b) of the Rome Statute;
  • Murder as a crime against humanity, contrary to article 7(1)(a), and as a war crime, contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i);
  • Rape and other acts of sexual violence as crimes against humanity, contrary to article 7(1)(g), and also as war crimes pursuant to article 8(2)(e)(vi) in the context of captivity;
  • Torture as a crime against humanity, contrary to article 7(1)(f), and also as a war crime, contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i), in the context of captivity;
  • Other inhumane acts as a crime against humanity, contrary to article 7(l)(k), in the context of captivity;
  • Cruel treatment as a war crime contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i), in the context of captivity; and
  • Outrages upon personal dignity as a war crime, contrary to article 8(2)(c)(ii), in the context of captivity."

"On the basis of evidence collected and examined by my Office, I have reasonable grounds to believe that Benjamin NETANYAHU, the Prime Minister of Israel, and Yoav GALLANT, the Minister of Defence of Israel, bear criminal responsibility for the following war crimes and crimes against humanity committed on the territory of the State of Palestine (in the Gaza strip) from at least 8 October 2023:

• Starvation of civilians as a method of warfare as a war crime contrary to article 8(2)(b)(xxv) of the Statute;
  • Wilfully causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or health contrary to article 8(2)(a)(iii), or cruel treatment as a war crime contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i);
  • Wilful killing contrary to article 8(2)(a)(i), or Murder as a war crime contrary to article 8(2)(c)(i);
  • Intentionally directing attacks against a civilian population as a war crime contrary to articles 8(2)(b)(i), or 8(2)(e)(i);
  • Extermination and/or murder contrary to articles 7(1)(b) and 7(1)(a), including in the context of deaths caused by starvation, as a crime against humanity;

Nothing will happen. They are as biased as the UN.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
An excellent interview with John Spencer on CNN, emphasizing the fact that non action (or insufficient action) by the IDF in Gaza comes with its own heavy price, which many so called humanitarians are ignoring.

Last edited:

BrlFqzn.jpeg

winjer

Gold Member
Looks like they're already blaming the US for sanctioning helicopter parts

I was wondering if we got Jewish Space Fog Machines instead

Saying they want to destroy the USA, but at the same time, they still want the USA to still sell them military parts.
Makes perfect sense. LOL

Gp1

Reports say it crashed in fog.

Attempting to fly helicopters in instrument conditions is a rare skill

Every single helicopter accident that i can remember involved at least 1 of the 2 things. Poor maintenance and/or bad weather.

Curious how a Turkish drone fly unopposed inside Iran...

Portugeezer

Israel and US aren't even part of the ICC (I mention US because closest ally).

Good luck with the warrants.

Last edited:

Muffdraul

The X algorithm is now completely broken and keeps pushing pro-palestine crap into my timeline. Jackson Hinkle.. really Elon?

Every time I reload it's getting worse. Holy crap it's just a shitload of muslim propaganda :lollipop_astonished:
Same. Eventually I got so sick of it, I just started blocking accounts out of hand. After a while the algorithm seemed to maybe sort of catch on that I was less interested in that shit, but it might be my imagination.

Stitch

Gold Member
I started blocking and muting a lot and it got a bit better. There's still some weird stuff... They really must have changed something.

Top Bottom