• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hybrid by 5th Cell (Scribblenauts) Beta Sign Up - XBLA

Emitan

Signed up for the $2 for 2 months deal on the dashboard. I had better be able to cancel this shit easily.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Emitan

It's due to ratings not being ready in time. If you're outside of NA, just set your console to NA. Crappy work around, but hey... ratings boards and all.

I gave Microsoft my credit card info for you, man. This game had better be tits.

Signed up for the $2 for 2 months deal on the dashboard. I had better be able to cancel this shit easily.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

You done goofed. MS have your credit card details (assuming you didn't pay with Paypal) and they don't let go of those details without an epic battle.

I'm talking blood everywhere, dismembered body parts, urine, poop, pretty much everything...but worse of all is the damage they do to your bank balance. I've seen entire legions fall to their knees and weep to their gods after the damage MS bring on their bank balances. Truly terrifying stuff. The stuff nightmares are made of. o_O

Sorry for the mini derail.

Emitan

You done goofed. MS have your credit card details (assuming you didn't pay with Paypal) and they don't let go of those details without an epic battle.

I'm talking blood everywhere, dismembered body parts, urine, poop, pretty much everything...but worse of all is the damage they do to your bank balance. I've seen entire legions fall to their knees and weep to their gods after the damage MS bring on their bank balances. Truly terrifying stuff. The stuff nightmares are made of. o_O

Sorry for the mini derail.

I got it back once. I'll figure it out again.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Sweet, got in. I'm really interested in checking this out. I'm not a big fan of XBL, but Hybrid looks really interesting.

This thread actually got me to go check my mail to see if I had gotten an invite.

Rokam

Forgot I signed up for this and got in. Nice unexpected surprise! I'm terrible at shooty games so this will go well, can't wait till Friday.

Meier

Got the code but both IE and Chrome have just an endless loading loop when I enter a code. Might be some sort of issue with my work's firewall.. dunno.

Got the code but both IE and Chrome have just an endless loading loop when I enter a code. Might be some sort of issue with my work's firewall.. dunno.

The beta will go live, and you will be able to activate your code, on Friday, April 27th at 11:00am PDT. If you try to activate your code before then, you will receive an Xbox Live error.

Can't activate until tomorrow.

inky

I have a code for this, but I won't get gold just to play it (Plus, GW2 today =D) so first reply gets it.

Top Bottom