• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 11 |OT| Wednesdays on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

slabrock

Banned
I liked 9 but I honestly think 10 is the best season yet (which is both crazy and impressive).
Can't wait for Being Frank. I'm sure it will be super weird and bizarre and I'll love every second.

giphy.gif

Weckum

I did not watch one ep of last season, the move to FXX fucked me on remembering shit on that channel.

Charlie Work is one of the best episodes they have ever done. The first one of the season, where they beat Boss Hogg's, I mean Wade Bogg's record is also goddamn brilliant.

I did not watch one ep of last season, the move to FXX fucked me on remembering shit on that channel.
This, plus the lack of releasing past seasons on Blu-ray has kind of killed the last 2-3 seasons for me.

WHY? Does anyone know what is up with that? Its not like the show isn't popular...

Dereck

This, plus the lack of releasing past seasons on Blu-ray has kind of killed the last 2-3 seasons for me.

WHY? Does anyone know what is up with that? Its not like the show isn't popular...
This show is reverting back to DVD releases, not sure why, it's whatever FOX wants to do.

Hatchtag

Banned
That last episode has me the most hyped.
I could see Dennis moving to the suburbs putting him under more scrutiny and eventually putting the gang in prison.

Santiako

This one is going to be the best

S11, Ep4
Frank Falls Out the Window

I love episodes with simple dumb premises.

Tenebrous

I watched seasons 1-10 on Netflix, but where can I watch S11 in the UK? GeekTown says Netflix is the UK carrier, but I just wanna be sure.

weshes195

Sigh, sad that it is on FXX. Such a dumb and pointless channel. Doesn't make sense that it isn't a normal channel. I have FX, why isn't FXX on there????

Ah well, when there is a will, there is a way.

Ayumi

Yessss, finally. Time went by a lot faster than I realized.

Really don't want to but want to watch the Dee episode. It'll probably leave me humorously scarred. The way of Always Sunny.

But I'm pretty sad I can't share this show with my closest friends since they don't know English well, and could never understand the humor or the jokes. :<

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Just watched "The Gang Group Dates" again and it's seriously up there as one of the best. That frustrated yell Dennis let's out at the end. Holy shit.

Persona7

Banned
It's up now, at least in the US. I want to try to give it another watch before season 11 starts.

cool, I wasn't sure what day it was going up exactly. I am going to try the same but I might just watch the last few episodes instead.

Theecliff

Banned
god fucking damnit fox why have you blocked all those YouTube promos in my country &#128545;

guess i'll just have to wait for the new season to come to uk netflix. surprisingly i think season 10 was put on uk netflix relatively soon after all the episodes aired, so i'm hoping the same will happen here.

Persona7

Banned
lol "the Dee system"

season 10 is so damn good

i also got kind of spoiled on one episode. I stumbled on a review accidentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom