• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 12 |OT| Wednesdays on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

PEF50Yd.png

The Gang is back when FXX’s original comedy series It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia returns for a 12th season!

Mac (Rob McElhenney), Dennis (Glenn Howerton), Charlie (Charlie Day), Dee (Kaitlin Olson) and Frank (Danny DeVito) tackle all new adventures that include
going to a waterpark, dealing with a Wolf Cola PR nightmare, and actually spending a whole day tending bar!
See all this and more January on FXX.

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia was created by Rob McElhenney. He also serves as executive producer along with Glenn Howerton, Charlie Day, Michael Rotenberg, Nick Frenkel, Tom Lofaro, Scott Marder and David Hornsby. The show is produced by FX Productions.

H7hUqyb.gif

FX | Season 11 | Episode List (Spoilers)

A9FlG0S.png

[

7Ktn4Bd.gif
ysLni6J.gif
NDFD4Va.gif

KcXgJYC.jpg

Lkr

Best sitcom ever keeps on giving.

I swear I rewatch this show on Netflix every few weeks. I can't stop myself.
It never stops being funny.

I AM UNTETHERED AND MY RAGE KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!

Is there a release date for the last season to be on Netflix? Only got to see it when it originally aired and haven't seen any of those episodes since

Is there a release date for the last season to be on Netflix? Only got to see it when it originally aired and haven't seen any of those episodes since
It's already out on UK Netflix, I don't think it's broadcasted elsewhere over here.

I SHALL COME DOWN ON YOU LIKE THE HAMMER OF THOR

U2NUMB

So glad to hear I am not the only one. I keep telling myself I need to catch up on other shows and my movie back log but I just keep this show going on a loop and it NEVER gets old...

They usually put up the most recent season of a show as soon as the new season starts airing

The show is hit and miss in later seasons, but I sincerely think that the suburbs episode is one of the absolute best in the entire series.

Binged the entire series a few months ago with my girlfriend, holy shit I'm a fool for not watching it before. Honestly it is the funniest show I've ever seen and I get at least one good laugh an episode. Excited to watch the new season while it airs.

Love how she's still just the Waitress. That's great.

Waitress: I mean, I don't do, like, the e-mails...

Dennis: "The e-mails"? It's e-mail. It's just e-mail. Who doesn't have the Internet in this day and age? What am I doing? Why am I lowering myself to this? I don't need your approval.

I can't believe we are so close to new Sunny. Season 11 was definitely the weakest, but it had some amazing top-tier episodes (Suburbs, Being Frank) and Season 10 is my favourite season, so I'm stoked.

Are they still using new writers or is the gang writing more again? I know that's why the feel of last season was a little off.

Hystzen

When i heard scott bakula was coming in was expecting him be his Quantum Leap character who arrived in the Sunny universe

So glad to hear I am not the only one. I keep telling myself I need to catch up on other shows and my movie back log but I just keep this show going on a loop and it NEVER gets old...

Same. I put Netflix on thinking that I'll watch one of the many new shows but just end up watching Sunny again.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
What is the overall thought of each season on this? Watched season one (like 6 episodes) and loved it. Once Danny Devito was introduced the show lost me. Seems like they just added Danny in for a big name. Does it get better? Haven't been able to finish season 2.

Guzim

What is the overall thought of each season on this? Watched season one (like 6 episodes) and loved it. Once Danny Devito was introduced the show lost me. Seems like they just added Danny in for a big name. Does it get better? Haven't been able to finish season 2.
The show gets amazing after Frank is introduced.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

DeVito is basically the opposite of Poochy/Shark Jump.

He adds a level of chaos and oily horror to the Gang and the show is VASTLY better for it. Stick with it and ignore gaf's natural inclination to "not as good as it used to be" because it's the most consistently great comedy on TV on a per season basis. There are weaker episodes, but a weak Always Sunny is still better than a strong anything else.

Naked Frank is best Frank.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i seriously can't wait for this. only got into it earlier this year and binged all the seasons. every episode is fantastic. one of the very few shows that just keeps giving. you'd think after this many seasons it'd become shit but nope.

Couleurs

Frank's slow decline into insanity over the seasons due to his exposure to the gang is one of the best things about the show. Hang in there, he will grow on you.

Frank's slow decline into insanity over the seasons due to his exposure to the gang is one of the best things about the show. Hang in there, he will grow on you.
Actually you're half right. His decline into insanity was actually due to the stroke he had in the second season. He had all his faculties up to that point but if you look closely they're the symptoms of dimentia and you see the gang actively take advantage of that as the years go by.

For me, adding DeVito was the best thing they ever did. Frank is probably my most quotable character

Felt the same when I first started watching, but it all works out and Devito is a great addition.

UncleMeat

Haha, love the Sound of Music theme. Can't wait.

Same here, I can watch netflix at work and Sunny is my go-to when nothing else is on. Dennis is in my top 5 tv characters easily.

Camwi

Hope it is better then last season it was very hit and miss.

Man, I disagree. It's Always Sunny is the most consistently hilarious show on television. Amazing that it's still this good going into its twelfth season.

Keep watching. He starts off slow and later becomes amazing.

Stalk

Have they actually served a drink at the bar (that wasn't a ploy) since season 1?

Also, DeVito is one of the best things in the show. His relationship with Charlie is great.

Guzim

Have they actually served a drink at the bar (that wasn't a ploy) since season 1?

Also, DeVito is one of the best things in the show. His relationship with Charlie is great.

Yeah they have regulars in the background all the time.
One of my favorite gags is during Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense, and a customer leaves and they all say bye to him. You forget that they actually own a business so many times during the show.

GeeTeeCee

I'm going to guess/hope that this season turns up on UK Netflix around April, similar to season 11 last year. A few months back I watched almost all of seasons 1-11 in the space of a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom