• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who said it: Donald Trump or Frank Reynolds from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoe

Banned
One is an inexplicably wealthy self-obsessed racist with the moral compass of a meth-addled 2-year-old, and the other is a character played by Danny DeVito.

Read the quotes *here*. Solutions are at the bottom of the page.

gaugebozo

I'm now wondering if they had always written Frank as some alternate universe Donald Trump, where he decides to slum it up. Only the ones that I actually recognized were easy to get. (Basically anything with the word "plow" lol).

Blastoise

Banned
I only went to 15 before I got bored.

I got all the Frank Reynolds ones right. I watch too much Sunny.

Also Trump sounds like a shithead.

Striek

Got em all right. Either I've watched IASIP too much or the article is pretty lazy for such an easy target. I think both. Not really as clever as the author undoubtedly thought.

Protome

This was actually way more difficult than I expected.

Does anyone have the context for number 9? What even?

Sandfox

Got em all right. Either I've watched IASIP too much or the article is pretty lazy for such an easy target. I think both. Not really as clever as the author undoubtedly thought.

Everyone knows that Frank is supposed to be a horrible person so the page is just showing how Trump is on that level.

I don't think it's meant to be clever. It's just illustrating that Trump behaves like a cartoon character.

By the way, I certainly didn't get the "laziness is a trait of blacks" and "the beauty of me is that I'm very rich" ones right.

xbhaskarx

giphy.gif

What is Trump's position on rum ham

Blobbers

I've watched every episode up to Season 7 like 20 times and I still got only 24/32 right. I'm guessing the ones I've missed are from the later seasons.

Genryu

Banned
I've only ever seen a few episodes of Sunny, so I just tried guessing based on who sounds like a television character and who sounds like a real person.

Missed about 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom