• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 9 |OT| Wildcard Bitches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mf.luder

I've started to use the 'smash em up' when I finish a drink. No one ever knows what I'm talking about but I laugh. I'm great at parties.

Dereck

Glenn Howerton AMA

jgMRM7zyftmqj.png

G0523

SUNNY SEASON 10 IN JANUARY 2015?! NOOOOO!!!!!!

Does this mean that Always Sunny will now be on every January or will they put out seasons 10 and 11 in one year?

I wonder how long they can keep this show going. I have a feeling it'll be like RCG's South Park: a show that's been a mainstay forever but they make a few episodes a year and keeps everyone happy. Hopefully they'll continue the recent creativity they've had the past couple of seasons. It's been really good again! BTW. does anyone actually watch it on FXX? I don't even get that channel.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Started watching this after finishing Community (;'() and I love it! Onto season 3 and the inclusion of Danny Devito has made me enjoy this even more.

I think Sunny in January will be good. Will give them more time to work on this season. I felt season 9 was disappointing. The gun episode may have been one of my personal favorite episodes though, felt like a classic season 3 episode.

I really hope they do an episode that focuses on Frank being Charlies dad. I felt that story line could've been gold. I asked them about it a few years ago at Comic Con and they mentioned it could pop back up towards the end of the shows life.

Lashley

Guys, when Fat Mac first appeared what was everyones/the internets reaction?

I fucking loved it. "I'm cultivating mass"

First off, I hate that people bump this thread without new season news.

On topic, I remember reading when Rob was gaining weight to play Mac and I thought it was a better concept than it played out to be. The hype overshadowed the actual quality, but all seasons I have thought are good.. All in retrospect of course, been watching since episode 1. :)

Edit: and then I see this. I made the post but didn't post hours ago, ha! Love the news.

Guzim

I loved it, and I loved it throughout the entire season. Also, during The Simpsons marathon on FXX, they've been showing very short clips of season 10, so it is finished. It just isn't airing until January.

saher

Banned
Currently watching season 7 and holy shit at the scene in ep10 when charlie do that crazy dance to dennis...i fucking lost it.

Lashley

First off, I hate that people bump this thread without new season news.

On topic, I remember reading when Rob was gaining weight to play Mac and I thought it was a better concept than it played out to be. The hype overshadowed the actual quality, but all seasons I have thought are good.. All in retrospect of course, been watching since episode 1. :)

Edit: and then I see this. I made the post but didn't post hours ago, ha! Love the news.

Go suck an egg

dennis-and-mac-in-lethal-weapon-5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom