• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 12 |OT| Wednesdays on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The Liberty Bell ep might have competition for worst episode now. Was the cast not available or something, and they whipped this up quickly? Even for a Cricket centered episode it felt lazy.

The Liberty Bell ep might have competition for worst episode now. Was the cast not available or something, and they whipped this up quickly? Even for a Cricket centered episode it felt lazy.

It can't have been whipped up quickly with all those stunts and outdoor scenes. It was just a bad, bad episode.

kris.

Banned
yeah i still don't get why people hate Liberty Bell. love that episode. only one i really don't like enough to watch is Frank's Brother.

OmegaFax

Felt like a bottle episode. Main cast must have taken the week off. They only used them to dip in and out of other stories from this season running parallel to Cricket's.

I kind of wish they killed off Cricket already.

UncleMeat

Eh, I thought it was funny. Also did you guys notice the Disney references? Street rat (Aladdin), Belle and Cricket (BatB) and the Lady & the Tramp scene of course.

Lijik

i thought it was alright. not the best but definitely not franks brother tier. loved the parkour bits, the belle reveal and thought weaving crickets story through the past few episodes was an interesting idea.

nampad

What a bad episode. Cricket is already so fucked up, I don't enjoy having a whole episode seeing him getting knocked down even further. He is fun in bits but the gang fucking him up gets a bit too much.

It was also a super predictable episode. I mean, who didn't see it coming that Cricket's life will get more fucked up and that the girl was too good to be real.

I knew when the titles of the episodes leaked that this would be a stinker. Not quite Frank's Brother bad but a tier above it for sure.

This was a fine episode. I enjoyed it a lot. Those random Cricket appearances were obviously planned ahead of time.

The Gang has destroyed the poor man.

I was unaware people hated Frank's Brother so much. That's actually one of my favorites and I never danced with no guys!

Past two episodes were predictable and this one was probably the worst of the season. Feels like season 4 of Arrested Development where the cast wasn't able to film together.

I'm just watching Gang Squashes Their Beefs.

The eye on Liam's Right eyepatch looks like it should be for a Left Eyepatch. It makes it look that much creepier.

HU2n6l9.jpg

Anustart

This season has been poo.

Wasted most of the season on gimmick episodes :( cricket episode was bleh, only two decent ones were the first 2 episodes.

gosox333

I appreciate this episode. It put the spotlight on one of the side characters for the first time ever. The main characters were the sides and the sides were the main. I liked that for the novelty of things.

I didn't like the episode though. I think they can do this better in the future, and hopefully they do.

I won't say this was my favorite episode, but I will say I hope they evolve from this.

Some of y'all are nuts, this season has been so strong. I will admit this episode was a piece of crap though, the first dud (and a big dud it was) so far.

Bluth54

This did feel like the equivalent of a Doctor-lite episode of Doctor Who.
Given this episode and how most of the episodes this season are less then 20 minutes long I'm guessing they didn't have a lot of time to film this season.

Alpende

Didn't think the episode was that bad, it was my least favorite of the ones that aired so far though. Still, I really like Cricket as a character. The dog reveal was cool and I thought the brother was kinda funny too.

sohois

I swear every episode this season has had a couple of posters calling it the worst of all time or terrible. Different tastes and all, but its odd to see every episode be so divisive.

It's like there's a competition going on to be the first person to call the 'decline of It's Always Sunny' and so every B tier episode is becoming an F for some people who desperately want to appear prescient or some shit.

haveheart

Banned
That was my guess too, just because the collar was so tiny.

I thought she would turn out to be his sister...

Okayish epidsode. I didn't like that the recycled the lemon joke (twice, smh). The parkour stuff was just weird and I really hate these lazy twists in films/shows in general when they just don't show a crucial moment (bathroom). I really like Cricket's character but this didn't work for me.

Not the worst episode but a weird one.
Ofc weirdness is why we all watch this show...

Baleoce

I was convinced that Belle was going to be underaged or something, but that twist was even funnier xD Great ep, I loved the tie-in with the earlier episode in the series as well, and that parkour, dayumn

while the last few have been a little weak to me, i thought the beginning of this season has been amazing.

reading the description of the finale im pretty jacked up to see what they do about that

barik

The half-serious conspiracy part of my brain still wonders whether Liberty Bell was part of some sort of budget surplus scheme. Which, ironically, might be the gang's most amazing scheme.

*shrug*
I don't mind the Liberty Bell one. Frank's Brother though...... I always skip.

But thinking about missed opportunities, remember Hitchbot? The hitchhiking robot that was making its way across the US but was decapitated when it got to Philadelphia? I've been hoping for an Always Sunny episode about that or something similar. It's like it was made for this show.

1370872643322580396.jpg

1370872643588849068.jpg

Weckum

Wasn't as amazing as some of the other episodes, but it had its moments. Loved the beginning and all the references to Disney movies (street rat, stealing bread, Belle, the spaghetti eating etc etc) and I can't help but laugh my ass off when Cricks eats a lemon.
because they're so tart

Dereck

Season finale tonight to the worst season, excuse me, the least good season in the show so far.

S12E10:
Dennis' Double Life: Dennis reveals that he has a baby from his layover time in North Dakota and everyone offers solutions to the problem, but in the end, Dennis must decide which life to continue to lead.

Promo

Spoiler tag discussion yadda yadda

Santiako

Season finale tonight to the worst season, excuse me, the least good season in the show so far.

Spoiler tag discussion yadda yadda

Last season was definitely worse, but this one is the second worst for sure.

Promo:
Charlie finally sleeps with the waitress? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom