• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 10 |OT| Wednesdays on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

cVpRcWi.png

JJ9f8Zz.jpg

Cast:

Rob McElhenney - Mac / Glenn Howerton - Dennis / Charlie Day - Charlie / Kaitlin Oslon - Dee / Danny DeVito - Frank

S8S5vOZ.jpg
XLjhgRh.jpg
gFDgx00.jpg
tqzmkLe.jpg
OYaXV2E.jpg

Season 10 premiere on January 14th at 10PM

Episode: The Gang Beats Boggs

Promos
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Bowl
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Celebrate
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Procedures
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Blaze of Glory

I hope Dennis goes back to being a manipulative sociopath that knows how to use people instead of the "just" weird creep that can't do anything. The Dennis of the last season couldn't have fucked the activist's girlfriend :/

gosox333

I waited for season 9 to go up on netflix for so long that I got too excited and watched it like 5 times and now it's my favorite season.

Is that wrong of me?

UrbanRats

I hope Dennis goes back to being a manipulative sociopath that knows how to use people instead of the "just" weird creep that can't do anything. The Dennis of the last season couldn't have fucked the activist's girlfriend :/

it's that he's losing it to age.

I waited for season 9 to go up on netflix for so long that I got too excited and watched it like 5 times and now it's my favorite season.

Is that wrong of me?

Season 9 is great. Just watched most of it the other day. Amazing that the show is actually getting BETTER in some ways, 9 years in.

danm999

Part of Dennis arc on the show is that he's becoming far more of a creepy has-been than he was in earlier seasons.

bchamba

What's up bitches!? Over the past 3 weeks I've rewatched seasons 1-9. My body is more ready than a half machine half Cricket combo.

Rembrandt

Banned
Dennis is so great. His little inspection scene reminded me of sherlock holmes when time slows down and he notices all types of stuff.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
What a solid episode Holy shit. Way funnier than I expected lol I'm still laughing.
I'm pretty sure Devito was legitimately drunk by the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom