• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 10 |OT| Wednesdays on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
"Hey ladies, I'm Frak!...
Shit."

I watched that scene like five times in a row, holy hell I was dying.

Silkworm

Dennis: You convince yourself that your tough and that you're straight.
Mac: I am tough.

Hah. Oh Mac... that which isn't said.

And Dennis with zero stars to end things. Guess Dennis will never get his game back. And Frank and his constantly dropping cock ring. Good times. :)

Holy hell, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Might be one of my top 10 episodes of the show.

New season is off to a great start so far!

inm8num2

Dennis you lovable psychopath. I love episodes in which Dennis gets a comeuppance, since his narcissism simply can't handle poor feedback and he loses it.

Name me another shows that could still pull out episodes like these first two in it's 10th season. The consistency with Sunny is staggering, I'd struggle to name my favourite season because they're all amazing.

Burt

I can't watch this show anymore without thinking of some spectacularly dark alternate universe where Dennis actually got the Star-lord role in GotG, and this episode was nothing but glorious fodder for that.

Dennis with an Infinity Stone?

*shivers*

Only seen the airplane episode yet, but damn way to leave it to these guys to mine all the creativity from such a setting and a beer drinking competition. Loved it.

Holy shit. That was fucking amazing.

This show demonstrates why it's the best comedy on TV at the moment. Dennis is slipping.

Itshappening.gif

Broke up last year, a couple days later, "Lovers Are Trendy, Baby" episode of Space Dandy airs.

Break up on Monday and two days later, the group date episode of It's Always Sunny airs.

What a coincidence in my life.

The collapse of Dennis and the D.E.N.N.I.S. system is hilarious to watch. When his game ain't working, it's always everyone elses fault. Compound that with the rating and the man is crumbling. I hope it continues throughout this season.

I also feel like they're finally throwing a bone to all us that questioned Mac's sexuality. Maybe it was a little bit too overt with 2 mentions in this episode, but it has been a long time coming.

Edit:

can someone make a gif of the dennis death stare lol

Someone will. Someone HAS TO.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Great start to this season, which is amazing considering we are on Season 10.

Ayumi

I rate this episode:

★★★★★

can someone make a gif of the dennis death stare lol

This part?

tumblr_nikcggIBbT1qd9agqo1_540.gif

Mononoke

Banned
I am shocked how good this show still is. Seriously. I watched this back when it first aired. And it's still making me laugh. Not every season has been 10/10. And of course, every show has dud episodes. But honestly, overall this show has remained consistently enjoyable for me. And they are still totally capable of cranking out some of their best work.

Belfast

Name me another shows that could still pull out episodes like these first two in it's 10th season. The consistency with Sunny is staggering, I'd struggle to name my favourite season because they're all amazing.

South Park? But yeah what a fantastic pair of episodes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom