• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 10 |OT| Wednesdays on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddocks

Might be in my top 5 for the show, all the baseball talk and mac walking around like a commish was just classic. Frank being in top form and Dennis going Sherlock Holmes on the plane only to be completely wrong is classic.

Darksol

Started watching this show for the first time last week. Already in mid fourth season. I fucking love black comedies, I have no idea how I missed this show for so long.

Varna

No idea how this show slip passed me all this time.

I just discovered it maybe a month ago... I've watched all 9 seasons twice.

^ when the started off with subtitles available in Spanish, something had to be up. They've never had that show up before.

Dennis is one some next level stuff this episode. He can be real scary sometimes.

Plasmid

Hilarious episode. Franks cerebral shutdown after 20
beers was great. Dennis had another "the implication" type scene with the girl, hilarious how he just shrugs it off when he gets the truth.

Glad sweet dee has something to be proud of. She's always so sad as a character.

Mac as the commissioner was great. I love how everyone tries to reinforce that Mac CHOSE to be the commissioner because he lost the chugging contest.

Cannot wait for more from this season.

gosox333

First time Charlie ever rides a plane right?
Surprised they didn't acknowledge it

Nah him and Dennis flew in a private Jet in the Atlantic City episode.

Although they didn't really acknowledge it then either, but I guess he was really drunk in that one too.

ScribbleD

This might be one of my new favorite episodes. Really glad that the show is back in form, because I didn't like season 9 that much.

JDSN

Banned
Its great to see everyone at the top of their games again, Glenn Howerton looks like he aged a lot but the dude is apparently 38.

I love when Mac tries to be the voice of reason, he is so whinny and petulant. GIVE ME A HOT DOG BABY.

hydruxo

First ep was hilarious. Charlie playing baseball hammered at the end with the subtitles killed me.

tumblr_ni9h7mdL0D1qa3me5o2_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom