• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft movie incoming. Directed by Mac from Always Sunny.

Because a lot of people like those things. Why does it upset you so much?

I have an 8 year old brother who blasts PewDiePie videos and plays Minecraft and Five Nights At Freddy's.

I'm at my wit's end with this stuff.

(By the way, I was joking around. The spoiler is my real, more level headed opinion. The rest of the post was in jest.)

convo

No.
Noooo.

PLEASE STOP WITH THIS MINECRAFT SHIT.
NO MINECRAFT MOVIE.
NO FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S MOVIE.

PLEASE. SHUT IT DOWN.

Why the hell is this happening?

Does it upset you that a lego movie happened too?

If there are over 50 million potential viewers plus their parents that's a huge audience.

You can't stop the children, i would like to see you try beating up millions of kids who will kick your shins.

I don't really understand how a Minecraft can work as live-action, since that takes away the cubical graphical style that is one of the key defining aspects of the game. Unless it's about people playing the game. But that seems pretty boring.

Zatoth

rBMeU.gif

tumblr_inline_ml1vg0zelD1qd7uri.gif

fat-mac-tired.gif

Fat Mac is best Mac.

All they need to do is rewrite the episode, Charlie Rules the World, change the game from TechPocalypse to Minecraft, stretch the episode to movie length, and that's it.

Mudcrab

No.
Noooo.

PLEASE STOP WITH THIS MINECRAFT SHIT.
NO MINECRAFT MOVIE.
NO FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S MOVIE.

PLEASE. SHUT IT DOWN.

Why the hell is this happening?

Edit: Because people don't seem to understand, I'm joking around, emulating YouTube comments about Minecraft and FNAF.

I'm not seriously screaming over the Internet about things I don't like or care for.

c0tcrB0.jpg

Does it upset you that a lego movie happened too?

If there are over 50 million potential viewers plus their parents that's a huge audience.

You can't stop the children, i would like to see you try beating up millions of kids who will kick your shins.

I love the Lego Movie, actually!

Final post on the subject, I was trying to emulate the usual Minecraft and FNAF comments on YouTube. Even though I dislike both of those properties myself, I don't care enough to scream about to and whatnot.
I was joking.

Murugo

I'm taking a wild guess and predicting that the live-action will have a similar treatment to
The Lego Movie where there is a real world outside the animated portion, so the writers acknowledge that Minecraft is just a game in the storyline
. If not, it could be interesting to see how they go forward with it.

Hatchtag

Banned
The Gang Scams Mojang
Mac Ruins a Franchise

honestly just make it an It's Always Sunny episode with a Minecraft skin. Dennis burning down children's buildings like a psychopath, Frank trying to figure out why adults are playing with legos, etc.

Zubz

Banned
I feel bad for Dennis, Chris Pratt keeps stealing all his roles! He was the second choice for both Starlord and the lead of Jurassic World.

I know. He really deserves a bigger role somewhere, and soon.

And this... This is a weird pick. But it's a good one; I'm genuinely interested in a live-action Minecraft, for crying out loud!

Live action? Uh, ok...
How exactly would this work? Will everyone and everything be square shaped, will it be a x arrives in the real world/NYC but reverse, or just will it be about Steve and his non-square merry life?

pizzacat

Banned
The Gang Scams Mojang
Mac Ruins a Franchise

honestly just make it an It's Always Sunny episode with a Minecraft skin. Dennis burning down children's buildings like a psychopath, Frank trying to figure out why adults are playing with legos, etc.
Then once Mac ruins it and no one is playing frank finally understands

Sou Da

I know. He really deserves a bigger role somewhere, and soon.

And this... This is a weird pick. But it's a good one; I'm genuinely interested in a live-action Minecraft, for crying out loud!

I would have liked to see him as Purple Man in Jessica Jones.

Top Bottom