• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft movie incoming. Directed by Mac from Always Sunny.

Should've been Charlie

Charlie is too busy with his wildly successful Kitten Mittens.

87fcaa1e.gif

Nephtes

I don't get this...

Microsoft owns Halo...
Microsoft owns Gears of War...
Microsoft owns Minecraft...

If you had asked me yesterday which of these story rich properties was going to get a feature length film I know which of the 3 would NOT be my answer...

I'm so in if he writes this too

would be god-tier if they just threw the always sunny characters into the movie and it turned into some dark comedy.

I don't get this...

Microsoft owns Halo...
Microsoft owns Gears of War...
Microsoft owns Minecraft...

If you had asked me yesterday which of these story rich properties was going to get a feature length film I know which of the 3 would NOT be my answer...

minecraft is a bigger property than the other two were or ever will be. it's got a bigger built in audience.

Zubz

Banned
I would have liked to see him as Purple Man in Jessica Jones.

Oh man, that would've been perfect! ... I guess Glenn Howerton could pull most of Tenant's roles, too.

... I just thought of a way that would get me back into Doctor Who...
With Danny Devito as The Master.

Alastor3

I really don't understand.... People are really interested to see a movie in this thread but when Telltales game make a story game about it, people were saying it's going to bomb... isn't it the same thing, the two of them will follow a story.

Well, if a Lego movie can work, I guess so can this. The guy writes, so for him to be the director isn't crazy weird, I suppose. I still won't watch it though.

I really don't understand.... People are really interested to see a movie in this thread but when Telltales game make a story game about it, people were saying it's going to bomb... isn't it the same thing, the two of them will follow a story.

Do you have proof it's the same people saying both things?

Top Bottom