• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 10 |OT| Wednesdays on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrc1594

Did Dee and Charlie just make-out or did they bang. If they were doing things they felt they would normal be made funny of for. Does that mean they have feeling for each other.

Krejlooc

Banned
iAXKH.gif

This entire episode makes me laugh so hard.

When Dennis pours out the wine, lmao

Krejlooc

Banned
Also, I wonder if they will kill off Dee and Dennis' real dad off screen

since, you know, he's a fucking pedophile IRL. I hope they do, and make it a humiliating death.

Zubz

Banned
Did Dee and Charlie just make-out or did they bang. If they were doing things they felt they would normal be made funny of for. Does that mean they have feeling for each other.

I saw it as sexual, with the implication being that they could live normal lives away from the other 3. They've done the same thing with Mac & Charlie, too, in that one Christmas Special.

DarkKyo

I don't recall that.

I figured they had sex without questioning it. Both of them are pretty depraved as it is and that kind of sexual tension would make them take it all the way I think. Always Sunny is a show where 99% of the time the most extreme thing happens, so I don't doubt for a second that the two of them had sex

UK7DGbi.png

Hah. This business is literally right down the street from where I live. The cast must like Colorado, as Charlie has a shirt from there too.

They wear shirts that college kids send them when they speak or skype for a class. That's how Rob (Mac) got the Emerson Football shirt he wore a few seasons ago.

Dereck

Something looks weirdly off about this. Hopefully I'm wrong.

It's like everyone's really hamming it up.
Well, it is the 11th season

I think someone in this thread had something similar to say about this season as well, "everyone is a parody of themselves", well I think the point here is that the characters get worse as the show goes on.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member

I think someone in this thread had something similar to say about this season as well, "everyone is a parody of themselves", well I think the point here is that the characters get worse as the show goes on.

I think Cricket is the best physical illustration of this.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Dennis is too, I mean he literally had someone kill himself at the end of the last season just to prove a point.

Yeah, but I mean with Cricket they incorporate it in an ever evolving visual gag.

They addressed this very issue fantastically last season in "the gang misses the boat". I was sort of worried they were running out of steam, but season 10 was one of my favourite seasons so I all in!

I just realized when Charlie is working in the mail room he keeps saying Pepe Silvia because Pennsylvania is written on everything.

Him not being able to read or write is fucking comedic genius.

Homeboyd

I just realized when Charlie is working in the mail room he keeps saying Pepe Silvia because Pennsylvania is written on everything.

Him not being able to read or write is fucking comedic genius.
Think it's coincidence. Same with "Carol of HR" instead of care of HR. I think there is a video where the cast says that was a made up thing by the fans... but they thought it was funny. Mac even says they're real people in that scene.

Though it seems odd he would focus on those names so much.

Think it's coincidence. Same with "Carol of HR" instead of care of HR. I think there is a video where the cast says that was a made up thing by the fans... but they thought it was funny. Mac even says they're real people in that scene.

Though it seems odd he would focus on those names so much.

Ah I see.

Well if Pepe Silvia is a real person I want to meet them becuase that name is badass haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom