• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 10 |OT| Wednesdays on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluth54

This episode was much better then last week, but not really up tot he quality of the rest of the season. I'm looking forward to next season.

Kurita

One of the best episodes of the season. Can't believe this season is already over /sigh
10 episodes is too short :(

This episode was much better then last week, but not really up tot he quality of the rest of the season. I'm looking forward to next season.

yeah I'm amazed how funny this season was. the last few have been rocky for sure but this one was really hilarious, crazy how they're doing this on it's 10th season.

though I honestly fear dennis is going to be convicted for rape and murder by the end of the series.

UrbanRats

He was already convicted of Statutory Rape.
-
Also, i wish they had taken the last episode, and expanded it into a 2 parter (ditching Frank Retires).
This season could've really used a 2 parter, and the Cult plot line deserved more time to be explored.

Rembrandt

Banned
way better than the last episode. dennis was great and was this the first network show to get away with the middle finger recently? it caught me off guard when dennis flipped them off. and holy shit that ending. charlie's "guess he's on the mothership now" line was very fitting.

Is that Dennis's first confirmed kill? It's ambiguous as to if he died, and the gang as a whole has allowed people to be set on fire before, but if that killed him, seems like the first time Dennis killed somebody on-screen to me.

I think so. He even tells Dee he won because they were going to catch themselves on fire for him.

Davey Cakes

Nah didn't like this ep

Season was alright. Couple hits, and the most misses ever.
Hmmm. To be honest I loved pretty much every episode.

Probably better than the last couple of seasons. Most impressive is that I can say that in a 10-season show. Means there is still plenty of potential.

Of course, I wasn't harsh on S8 or S9 either. Sunny is one of my favorite shows ever.

Blue Lou

This has come to UK netflix this week.

The third episode with Psycho Pete cracked me up. I even bought that Quad City Dj's song. :)

E the Shaggy

Hey, way to go Ronald McDonald! Mac to direct the Minecraft movie.

http://collider.com/minecraft-movie-director-set-with-rob-mcelhenney-its-always-sunny-star/

The Minecraft movie has a new director, and it’s an unlikely pick. Mojang officially announced on its site that It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia creator/writer/director/star Rob McElhenney has been tapped to take the helm of the video game adaptation, which is set up at Warner Bros. In the game, the player builds whatever they want using pixelated cubes, and can choose between a survival mode where they protect it from nocturnal monsters, or the player can go with a passive mode where they can build to their heart’s content without any risk of destruction. It’s a completely open foundation off of which to craft a feature film, and McElhenney is apparently the guy to do it.

The It’s Always Sunny alum made headlines last winter when it was announced that Legendary acquired his pitch to write and direct a family action film called Figment, which he presented with a passionate four-minute test reel. Clearly the guy is game to make the jump to features, and adding Minecraft to the pile gives him a pretty formidable slate from which to work.

It’s unclear if McElhenney will first focus on Figment or if Minecraft will now become his priority. Warner Bros. no doubt wants to get this thing moving after years of development (Shawn Levy was attached to direct last year), and officially hiring McElhenney is a major step towards production. In addition to movies, though, McElhenney continues his duties on FXX’s It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which recently completed its tenth season and has already been renewed for an eleventh and twelfth.

Santiako

He's come a long way since being an extra on LOST

Lost-Rob-McElhenney_320.jpg

Santiako

The Gang Hits the Slopes
Being Frank
Charlie Catches a Leprechaun
Frank Falls Out the Window
Chardee MacDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo
Dee Made a Smut Film
The Gang Goes to Hell
The Gang Goes to Hell: Part Two
The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Day Massacre Defense
Mac & Dennis Move to the Suburbs

Most of them sound amazing.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
The Gang Hits the Slopes
Being Frank
Dee Made a Smut Film
The Gang Goes to Hell

It's a testament to the show that these titles have me cooking up all sorts of unbelievable scenarios. Wonder if Maureen's is a spoiler? I doubt it. Wonder how much of Cricket will be left by the end. Maybe a jawbone.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Episode Titles for the new season:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472954/episodes?season=11&ref_=tt_eps_sn_11

Chardee McDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo.

I figured it unlikely, but I had my fingers and toes crossed for a return to September as the kick-off month.

It's a testament to the show that these titles have me cooking up all sorts of unbelievable scenarios. Wonder if Maureen's is a spoiler? I doubt it. Wonder how much of Cricket will be left by the end. Maybe a jawbone.

Charlie Catches a Leprechaun is totally going to start off with him kidnapping/having kidnapped somebody with dwarfism.

The Gang Hits the Slopes
Being Frank
Dee Made a Smut Film
The Gang Goes to Hell

Fuck yeah

Pejo

I just rewatched the entire series up to the end of season 8 (everything available on Netflix) for the third time. This damn show just keeps getting better each watch.

I will probably get season 9 and 10 before the new season drops just to be totally caught up. The kids' beauty pageant episode is still overall probably my favorite. I am in tears every time Frank walks out in the funeral makeup, and leaves his mic on talking about "boning the stiffs".

Really pumped by some of those episode titles, this is gonna be so good.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Charlie Catches a Leprechaun is totally going to start off with him kidnapping/having kidnapped somebody with dwarfism.

I'm about 80% sure that the cold opening includes Charlie discovering Peter Dinklage passed out drunk in a booth.

GavinGT

Banned
Why are you guys talking about Frank dying and the show ending? Season 12 is already announced, right? And the show is as good a ever, I say let them keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom