• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 11 |OT| Wednesdays on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ristlager

Is there a reason why the cast hasn't written any of the episodes this year? Is it just that they want less to do or did they have other motives?

I agree that there has been less quality over all this year, but there is still 5 or 6 episodes that are very good. Didn't like the last episode to much, hope they up it a bit for the closing one.

kris.

Banned
Haven't watched the past couple episodes, but sounds like they're just as bad as the rest of the season. Guess I'm done with this show. One of the greatest comedies ever is now complete and utter shit. Sad to see.

hah, seriously? this is such ridiculous hyperbole.

Dereck

4cgCrXA.gif

4gKqsJ7.gif

Davey Cakes

I still enjoy tuning into Sunny every week. I will say it's kind of having "Seinfeld Season 9" syndrome, as the situations sometimes get pretty ridiculous even by the show's own standards.

Definitely wouldn't call it shit. Still one of my favorite comedies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Has Kaitlin had work done?

Rewatched the series the other week, and from Season 7/8 she's looked quite different.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Has Kaitlin had work done?

Rewatched the series the other week, and from Season 7/8 she's looked quite different.

she looks the same from a cursory google image search, maybe lighting?

side note: it looks like DeVito and Perlman worked through their issues and never got that divorce they were rumored to be going through a few seasons ago.

Good for them.

AngryMoth

side note: it looks like DeVito and Perlman worked through their issues and never got that divorce they were rumored to be going through a few seasons ago.

Good for them.
Not knowing any other famous people by that name, for a split second there I thought Danny Devito was married to Ron Perlman

Dereck

Teaser for the next episode.

Please spoiler tag any discussion of this teaser.

Episode 10:
The Gang Goes to Hell: Part 2
- While facing eminent death, Charlie, Mac, Dee, Dennis and Frank finally get real with one another.

I feel more cats are going to be coming out of bags, Mac is gay, what else is the gang gonna get real about? Hmm

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Teaser for the next episode.

Please spoiler tag any discussion of this teaser.

Episode 10:
The Gang Goes to Hell: Part 2
- While facing eminent death, Charlie, Mac, Dee, Dennis and Frank finally get real with one another.

I feel more cats are going to be coming out of bags, Mac is gay, what else is the gang gonna get real about? Hmm

Charlies illiteracy, dees lack of talent, if frank is really charlies dad. Dennis in general

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Season 12 is gonna have to be really creative and original if they're gonna directly address all of this now

Theyve already outed mac. The only ones that are really future changing is the dennis one

Clydefrog

I used to own that shirt and I'd wear it all the time. Then my house ended up getting burglarized and the thieves took that shirt. That was the only piece of clothing they took, I swear to you. I was like WTF..

Maybe it's time I buy another one off Amazon.

Lol they're so stupid for making engine noises.

Dennis again being creepy and weird with an onion in his pocket to illicit tears in a time of need.

vypek

Lol. Great episode so far.

And CCH Pounder definitely was the first famous black woman of who Dennis should try to do an impression of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom