• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 12 |OT| Wednesdays on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Guessing there is no shooting overlap between It's Always Sunny and The Mick for Kaitlin Olson?

the_mick_opening_by_digi_matrix-dasxaap.gif

Probably both film in LA so it makes sense why she can do both.

Pejo

Just rewatched every episode over the past few months in preparation. Hoping this is a great season. This and Nathan For You are the only two comedy shows I still like that are on TV.

MarveI

Every time I'm in a thread of a great great show (wether it's IASIP, Sherlock etc.) you have people that always go ''It wasn't as good as it used to be'' and i'm like...

HR1lV30.gif

I mean just because it wasn't as good as their best or not what it is you were expecting doesn't mean it wasn't good. We're not talking about mediocre shows or just good shows these are great shows and each season has had at least 1 amazing episode, top tier stuff in IASIP's case Charlie Work, The Gang Group Dates, Dennis and Mac move to the suburbs. Nothing is consistently as great as their best. You can't have each season to be remotely as good as S3 for example.They're still the best shows within their own genre for a while.

Rant aside. Can't wait for S12. The trailer they showed was very promising. Can't believe I'm saying this but it looks like things are going to be even crazier.

I wish I could say this or that character is my fav. I love Charlie and Dennis for different reasons. I love Charlie for his wildcard attitude, Dennis for being a bastard man, Frank for being a TREEESSHH man, Mac for his wicked homoerotic ways, Dee for being the funniest goddamn bird ever . It's hard to pick one. Heck the side characters are amazing too wether it's Cricket (sometimes you don't fake it), Uncle Jack (we can be men), The McPoyles (you will CAAAAALLLLL HERRRRRR), Artemis (I have a bleached asshole) etc.

Some of my fav gifs:
Y4n4YYn.gif

SNSobJw.gif

Xfhcwjf.gif

And to the award shows that have robbed the funniest show:

oXaHKn5.gif

I hope they reign in some of the characters a bit, Dennis and Frank especially. Also, more songs!

I'll have to disagree. This show does "Flanderising" in the best possible way. Dennis becoming more unhinged gradually untill I swear in the season finale he's going to be wearing a suit made out of human skin.

YOU HAVEN'T THOUGH OF THE SMELL, YOU BITCH

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
What if he has leapt to their Universe to save them haha

Would love it, but he's plainly playing himself. However, if an episode of Always Sunny ended with "Sam Beckett and the remains of Cricket never found their way home" then I would award them an Emmy personally.

kavanf1

Can't wait. My most rewatched comedy show by some distance. Amazingly high standard maintained over this many seasons.

Wonder how far they'll cross the line this time. Season 11 had some really raunchy shit and I was surprised FXX let them do it. I hope the other side characters show up too as they've been missing in the past couple of seasons.

I saw the first two episodes of season 11 back when they came out and it didnt really grab me.

Went back and finished the season yesterday and I am so glad I did. The last 3 episodes are absolutely fantastic.

Dereck

Why was the OT made over a week in advance

Heads will roll
It's a habit of mine.

I get a little anxious about it.

The week timeframe though is so that people are familiar with the fact that the show is going to air on TV, early enough to get comfortable and up to speed before the new season starts.

alba

Little is the new Big
I'm so excited, I've rewatched pretty much every season again and I'm ready for new episodes!

Dereck

Hey, do you guys remember the season finale for season 10?

Probably the worst episode in seasons 10, and 11.

Go look it up and tell me what you think.

Just got done watching seasons 10 and 11 again.

Hey, do you guys remember the season finale for season 10?

Probably the worst episode in seasons 10, and 11.

Go look it up and tell me what you think.

Just got done watching seasons 10 and 11 again.
Nah. Ass Kickers United was pretty good except for the fact they let a guy self immolate.

The season ten Boggs opener was far worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom