• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 11 |OT| Wednesdays on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

14888_3.jpg

Ekdrm2d1

I'd like to re-watch level (?) to which the head in the box came about. Dennis' reaction when he said head in the freezer was classic.

Edit: I'd like to re-watch the whole thing. Missed AHS tonight :/

Hatchtag

Banned
Great episode, though I was disappointed my favorite running gag of the gang always recording over their last video tape didn't really return.

Fat4all

Banned
Great episode, though I was disappointed my favorite running gag of the gang always recording over their last video tape didn't really return.

Wat? I was totally there, there was clips of their Fight Milk ad cut at the beginning and towards the middle of the vid.

It's not that it shows the last thing recorded, but that it's the same tape being recorded over over and over.

This one didn't quite do it for me. It felt kind of rushed and loose, and normally one of the things that's really great about the show is how tight or economical it is. It seems weird to talk about the plot in the show, but it's actually something that they normally do extremely well.

But on the other hand, it was funny to see what passes for a 'puzzle' in Chardee Macdennis this time, lol.

This was glorious. So glad Sunny is back. This really is the only show that can casually suggest incest or angrily call a character a bitch out of nowhere and the audience will not bat an eye.
On a side note, Frank will forever be my all time favourite TV character.

I somehow fell an entire two seasons behind on Sunny. I'm DVRing season 11 and catching up quick on 9 and now 10. Can't wait to be watching live again soon.

That Christmas Special gif takes me back.

Hated it. Also, those accents made me cringe, it just felt very lame.

Not sure why people love the Chardee MacDennis episode so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom