• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's bumming me out there is no good way to own Dragon Ball Z on home video.

_Nemo

Here's a challenge: Is it even possible to find the original Funimation dubs anymore?

Honestly all I want are the original Funimations remastered with Faulconer music. It seems all the wrong combos exist for me. Some with the good dub plus shitty music, some vice versa.

NandoGip

So on this topic, things like this are the reasons why piracy exists. There exists a version of DBZ with the highest audio quality that is only available through torrents.

You literally can not get the highest possible quality audio for DBZ unless you pirate.

As someone who owns all of the Orange box sets, I don't remember them being cropped on my tv. I remember reading about this in the description at the time but iirc my tv displayed it just fine.

There are some scenes where cropping 4:3 to widescreen really makes it look messy, like the tops of heads being cut off or a zoom in of someone with half of their eyes and mouth cut away because of the crop.

Top Bottom